Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.... make something to do :mikacool: oh' date=' do you want to be in my and Xens band? xD its for sherlock, its called Mycroft and the Unicorns... :roftl:

three is a better number than two, plus you could help the songwriting balance... if xen had her way we would only write crack songs about dahling mycroft ;3

I'd love to!! XD

Uhh , I know some people who are just are lazy , and I honesly forgot to add the part about those group of people

No people are lazy :mf_rosetinted: Communism ftw :aah:

Look, nobody said some people aren't lazy, but there are a lot of people who work their asses off to find a job and still nothing. And lazy or not, they still are human beings and they deserve access to proper medical treatment. What if someone was dying and they couldn't find out because they didn't have enough money to pay for a check-up?

And Rachel, you haven't answered my question about equal rights for all. Do you consider yourself tolerant?

BRILL!!! XD Be prepared for loads of Mycroft related songs though... because I cannot stress enough how much Xen adores Mycroft. But then' date=' how could you not, he IS fabulous :teehee:[/quote']

That reminds me... Mystrade. XD

I dont care' date=' sarcasm is terribly ineffective written c: xD Okeeeeeej then, micah must join our band :tinted: and she and i can explain to you everything else having to do with mycroft? :roftl: xD actually writing crack is much more fun than real songwriting, so for all i care we COULD only write ridiculousness xD[/color']

NO. Okay. But I'm leaving the moment you start talking about Sherlock and his midget boyfriend. Thank you.

:aah:

Awe :hug: Now I sound really evil :aah:

:hug: No, not at all. :aah:

of course' date=' you gave me the inspiration. because you are brilliant. so in you are. c:

neither do I. But we have to write about the other characters too dear. :naughty:

Tsk tsk.

But why? They're lame. Mycroft simply screams 'I'M FABULOUS. .....AND POSSIBLY HOMOSEX.'

Look, nobody said some people aren't lazy, but there are a lot of people who work their asses off to find a job and still nothing. And lazy or not, they still are human beings and they deserve access to proper medical treatment. What if someone was dying and they couldn't find out because they didn't have enough money to pay for a check-up?

And Rachel, you haven't answered my question about equal rights for all. Do you consider yourself tolerant?

Hey I'm on your side, I meant that it doesn't exist something called lazy people, no one is lazy. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow... mystrade' date=' yes. xDDDDDDD I normally am only keen on shipping mycroft with cake, but for some reason mystrade seems adorable at the same it is sick and ew and weird. xDDD[/quote']

Mycroft and Lestrade.<3333

NO. Okay. But I'm leaving the moment you start talking about Sherlock and his midget boyfriend. Thank you.

Tsk tsk.

But why? They're lame. Mycroft simply screams 'I'M FABULOUS. .....AND POSSIBLY HOMOSEX.'

If you say so I'll trust you :aah:

Tsk tsk.

xDDDD Thats fine. I think it would be interesting to write songs making fun of sherlock anyways because lets face it... he is just too easy to make fun of xDD

no, not all of them are lame... moriarty, moriartymoriartymoriarty. he is briiiilliant. and gawd... no... dont want to think that... xD Mycroft is romantically engaged with his Cake, thankyaverymuch c:

What is a tolerant :blink:

Mycroft and Lestrade.<3333

I hope theres more about that pairing than i already have seen, its so cute! XD I love fic like that... i love fic in general. xDDD

I love how I keep switching from serius political discussions about republicans, Mitt Romney and health care to Mycroft and the Unicorns.

I would join in on the political conversation, but... actually, i dont really have a good excuse not to xDDD

xDDDD Thats fine. I think it would be interesting to write songs making fun of sherlock anyways because lets face it... he is just too easy to make fun of xDD

no' date=' not all of them are lame... moriarty, moriartymoriartymoriarty. he is briiiilliant. and gawd... no... dont want to think that... xD Mycroft is romantically engaged with his Cake, thankyaverymuch c:[/color']

NO. Mycroft FTW.

...is he fabulous? Ah, cakesex. c: ...that would actually be a good song name.

I hope theres more about that pairing than i already have seen' date=' its so cute! XD I love fic like that... i love fic in general. xDDD

I would join in on the political conversation, but... actually, i dont really have a good excuse not to xDDD[/quote']

Boooooooooo!!!! It's a terrible pairing!!!!

NO. Mycroft FTW.

...is he fabulous? Ah, cakesex. c: ...that would actually be a good song name.

;D

yeah, hes pretty damn fabulous :das: hihihihihi I read a fanfic awhile ago with mycroft and cake... :das: it was beautiful, I should find it and it shall inspire the song under that brilliant name which you have brilliantly suggested because YESdkfjiwufhiw :naughty:

What is a tolerant :blink:

.....oh god. Well, tolerance is when you respect other's people's religions, race, nationality, sexual orientation, opinions etc. whether you agree with them or not.

I would join in on the political conversation' date=' but... actually, i dont really have a good excuse not to xDDD[/quote']

You just don't want to. xD I don't mind, just say you agree with me every once in a while and everything's cool. xD

.....oh god. Well, tolerance is when you respect other's people's religions, race, nationality, sexual orientation, opinions etc. whether you agree with them or not.

You just don't want to. xD I don't mind, just say you agree with me every once in a while and everything's cool. xD

nah, but this remote is kind of difficult to type in and i have karaoke in the background to distract me. XD I agree with you on mostly everything, so I can do that c: