Nothing, because I don't think they exist. :aah:

If you're lazy you can't survive.

Yes, sometimes :aah:

...ohtay then, that's very interesting.:aah:

Good enough for me.:aah:

I really have to sleep, goodnight everyone :hug:

Goodnight Hanna (again :aah:).:hug:

;D

yeah' date=' hes pretty damn fabulous :das: hihihihihi I read a fanfic awhile ago with mycroft and cake... :das: it was beautiful, I should find it and it shall inspire the song under that brilliant name which you have brilliantly suggested because YESdkfjiwufhiw :naughty:[/color']

I doubt he's as fabulous as Mycroft. Good.:pinkbow:

...ohtay then, that's very interesting.:aah:

Good enough for me.:aah:

Goodnight Hanna (again :aah:).:hug:

I doubt he's as fabulous as Mycroft. Good.:pinkbow:

He comes up extremely close... especially in his fabulous (stolen) crown on his glorious (again, not his) throne ;3

.....oh god. Well, tolerance is when you respect other's people's religions, race, nationality, sexual orientation, opinions etc. whether you agree with them or not.

You just don't want to. xD I don't mind, just say you agree with me every once in a while and everything's cool. xD

Religion : Depends on religion

Race : Yes

Nationality : Yes

Sexual orientation : Yes

Opinions : Sometimes :naughty:

you and your cool words with cool letters... :mikacool::roftl:

:pinkbow:

I really do feel bad for you because you don't have that word. It's pure beauty. Which reminds me, I saw this on tumblr a few days ago. It's like it was written just for you. c:

I pity English…

for not having the word “MRŠ”. That word has such a powerful meaning and there is no way to translate it. Closest to it is “GTFO” but it is not the same since we have a different expression for that. When you say MRŠ that means you want this person to go the hell out of your eyes, never come back, avoid you in a radius of 1000 meters square, fail in life, never try to talk to you again, disappear from the face of the earth, may Earth swallow you… All in one word.

Reblogged 4 days ago from etonnemment

I really do feel bad for you because you don't have that word. It's pure beauty. Which reminds me, I saw this on tumblr a few days ago. It's like it was written just for you. c:

I pity English…

for not having the word “MRŠ”. That word has such a powerful meaning and there is no way to translate it. Closest to it is “GTFO” but it is not the same since we have a different expression for that. When you say MRŠ that means you want this person to go the hell out of your eyes, never come back, avoid you in a radius of 1000 meters square, fail in life, never try to talk to you again, disappear from the face of the earth, may Earth swallow you… All in one word.

Reblogged 4 days ago from etonnemment

Funny, it really is like it was written for me :roftl: I was up late one night trying to figure out how to assign it some type of english equivalent but I couldnt think of one without combining things, and it was just... not right. ah apart from some words english is pretty darn boring. xDDD

this is true. :pinkbow: but he really is a close second... honey' date=' you should see me in a crown... and then theres his ringtone... (staying alive, of course) :naughty:

Okay, that is fairly fabulous...

Religion : Depends on religion

Race : Yes

Nationality : Yes

Sexual orientation : Yes

Opinions : Sometimes :naughty:

Hmm..which religions bother you?

And about the sexual orientation, you don't mind if someone's a lesbian, gay, transexual or bisexual?

Funny' date=' it really is like it was written for me :roftl: I was up late one night trying to figure out how to assign it some type of english equivalent but I couldnt think of one without combining things, and it was just... not right. ah apart from some words english is pretty darn boring. xDDD[/quote']

Nope, give up, that doesn't exist. Mrš is very special. :3 I like bubbly. And NO. And homosex. :roftl:

And about the sexual orientation, you don't mind if someone's a lesbian, gay, transexual or bisexual?

Well , first I must ask what religion are you . I wouldn't want to offend anybody :aah:

Not at all

Well , first I must ask what religion are you . I wouldn't want to offend anybody :aah:

Not at all

I was baptised in an Ortodox church and my family and most part of Serbia's population is ortodox, but I myself am an atheist. And say whatever you feel, I won't get bothered by it.

Then do you know that Mitt Romney is against gay marriage? Here, read this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/romney-some-gays-are-actu_b_2022314.html Took me a while to find it.

I know. He and Mycroft are the DEFINITION of fabulous.

[YOUTUBE]okxD3mSnnks[/YOUTUBE]

example A: this is called PWNAGE ladies and gents ;D

Nope, give up, that doesn't exist. Mrš is very special. :3 I like bubbly. And NO. And homosex. :roftl:

I suppose you're right. and brilliant choice of words... I am too lazy to think of better ones right now but I'm fairly fond of 'cheiloproclitic'

I know. He and Mycroft are the DEFINITION of fabulous.

[YOUTUBE]okxD3mSnnks[/YOUTUBE]

example A: this is called PWNAGE ladies and gents ;D

I suppose you're right. and brilliant choice of words... I am too lazy to think of better ones right now but I'm fairly fond of 'cheiloproclitic'

Nope, not nearly fabulous. I'm sticking to Mycroft.

Xenophobia. Oh, and fabulous. But for some reason I prefer our translation, fabulozan/na/o.

I was baptised in an Ortodox church and my family and most part of Serbia's population is ortodox, but I myself am an atheist. And say whatever you feel, I won't get bothered by it.

Then do you know that Mitt Romney is against gay marriage? Here, read this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/romney-some-gays-are-actu_b_2022314.html Took me a while to find it.

I like that religion :biggrin2:

Well , I like everything else :aah:

Nope, not nearly fabulous. I'm sticking to Mycroft.

Xenophobia. Oh, and fabulous. But for some reason I prefer our translation, fabulozan/na/o.

Hehehe you must know I always start with LEAST fabulous and work my way up :das: although I must admit, I adore him in his crown, really I do :teehee:

Xenophobia is an example of a good word with a retarded meaning :aah: and I like your version better as well xD

I like that religion :biggrin2:

Well , I like everything else :aah:

Which one, ortodoxy or atheism? :naughty:

And you haven't answered my question.

Hehehe you must know I always start with LEAST fabulous and work my way up :das: although I must admit' date=' I adore him in his crown, really I do :teehee:

Xenophobia is an example of a good word with a retarded meaning :aah: and I like your version better as well xD[/quote']

Tomorrow, I need to sleep now, I am dead.

True that. But I can always twist its meaning. :das: Can't I just say that and do a recreation of that MRŠ?! :aah: