Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I'm still alive. Survived that church. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

next summer yes :naughty:, this was preparation church for confirmation or like that. :mf_rosetinted:

Congrats, I'm impressed :aah:

I did that too, it was fun, except the church part :aah: But since I had to be baptized to be confirmed, I dropped off xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would but i dont know if we sell it here :aah: Wait you didnt save me any :shun: xDDD nobody wants to share cerke with me today xD

Don't ask me, maybe you just call it something different in english :aah: Because you weren't here :mf_rosetinted: xD Oh :itsok: but you can have my clementine :roftl:

Yes' date=' theyre beautiful really :teehee:

I have a little sister so ofc Im used to having tongues stuck out at me :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

But that's different this is Nate Ruess,a singer from a band...who likes to snuggle.:mf_rosetinted::das:

tumblr_md9486HzvN1qcnd9f.gif

Oh to bad xD Ah, because she looks old :teehee:

Yes well that's cos she is :mf_rosetinted: But look how fluffy she is! :wub2:

Don't ask me, maybe you just call it something different in english :aah: Because you weren't here :mf_rosetinted: xD Oh :itsok: but you can have my clementine :roftl:

I never saw a cake like that so i dont know xD But you still could have saved some :naughty: it isnt okay, i want cerke :shun: XDDDDD

But that's different this is Nate Ruess,a singer from a band...who likes to snuggle.:mf_rosetinted::das:

Yes I want to hug her and then hide away in my bed with her :wub2: xD

Awwwww! Hiba,he's gorgeous! :wub2:

I want a cat.:tears:

Aw, thank you :pinkbow:

So do I, but I'll never ever in my entire life get a cat :tears:

I didnt think I'd get one :o my dad's allergic and loads of people in my family, they get by :teehee: But there are some cats you can get, for people who are allergic! My aunt has some, because my cousin is allergic :teehee:

I never saw a cake like that so i dont know xD But you still could have saved some :naughty: it isnt okay' date=' i want cerke :shun: XDDDDD[/quote']

Okay, then you might not have it :aah: But if you go to ikea, they'll have it. Because Ikea is god :roftl: Otherwise I found you this, now you can bake your own xD

http://www.bakingobsession.com/wordpress/wp-content/princess-cake-diagram.png

I'll remember next time :mf_rosetinted: xD Please have it, I just remember why I haven't eaten clementines in ages :puke: xD

Wonder that too. :aah: If you want to have a loooooooooong long life. Go to church every day :mf_rosetinted: xD

I cant imagine it,the boredom.!!

i was listening Mika almost whole time what we sat in church. :mf_rosetinted:

and i've been in church so many times cos i'm a scout and we give our scout promises in church and we have school churchs sometimes. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

If i did have to go to church its for funerals and listening to music wouldnt be allowed then :aah:

Oh yeah.... Suppose so :das: I like to cuddle too :mf_rosetinted: with my

pillow :mf_rosetinted:

she is very fluffy :teehee: reminds me of my grandmas cat Oreo :teehee:

I cant imagine it' date='the boredom.!!

If i did have to go to church its for funerals and listening to music wouldnt be allowed then :aah:

Oh yeah.... Suppose so :das: I like to cuddle too :mf_rosetinted: with my

pillow :mf_rosetinted:

she is very fluffy :teehee: reminds me of my grandmas cat Oreo :teehee:[/quote']

i'm such a badass so i did. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

your grandmas cat has nice name. :naughty: i want Oreos. :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, thank you :pinkbow:

I didnt think I'd get one :o my dad's allergic and loads of people in my family, they get by :teehee: But there are some cats you can get, for people who are allergic! My aunt has some, because my cousin is allergic :teehee:

Oh congrats then! :teehee: Well I tried to say that to my mum. But she says she's allergic to them too :huh:

:shocked: :shocked:

But...but she's my boyfriend's cat you can't do that! :wags_finger:

Says who? :das:

Okay, then you might not have it :aah: But if you go to ikea, they'll have it. Because Ikea is god :roftl: Otherwise I found you this, now you can bake your own xD

http://www.bakingobsession.com/wordpress/wp-content/princess-cake-diagram.png

I'll remember next time :mf_rosetinted: xD Please have it, I just remember why I haven't eaten clementines in ages :puke: xD

Ikea is god... And youre jesus right? :naughty: ooh Im baking nextweekend :teehee: oh good :mf_rosetinted: and okay Ill take it xD I like them xD