liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm such a badass so i did. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

your grandmas cat has nice name. :naughty: i want Oreos. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that is pretty badass :mf_rosetinted::naughty: I know, I named her xD I wish i had oreos xD I have cinnamon rolls but im too lazy to cook them :teehee:

Are you okay? :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: Maybe he likes to snuggle with fans....:naughty:

Aww haha xD

maybe, you never know :naughty:

:teehee:

I cant imagine it' date='the boredom.!!

If i did have to go to church its for funerals and listening to music wouldnt be allowed then :aah:

Oh yeah.... Suppose so :das: I like to cuddle too :mf_rosetinted: with my

pillow :mf_rosetinted:

she is very fluffy :teehee: reminds me of my grandmas cat Oreo :teehee:[/quote']

Exactly, your life would be really really really loooong! :mf_rosetinted:but also extremely boring

Ikea is god... And youre jesus right? :naughty: ooh Im baking nextweekend :teehee: oh good :mf_rosetinted: and okay Ill take it xD I like them xD

Actually I just forgot an o' date=' but okay Ikea is god :naughty: xD Show me the result :teehee: I thought I liked them, but no I had to spit it out xD

Says me...my boyfriend,his sister,his mum....that's it:aah::mf_rosetinted:

But jesus says I can take it :mf_rosetinted: xD

Exactly, your life would be really really really loooong! :mf_rosetinted:but also extremely boring

Actually I just forgot an o, but okay Ikea is god :naughty: xD Show me the result :teehee: I thought I liked them, but no I had to spit it out xD

And God says no.:mf_rosetinted:

Actually I just forgot an o, but okay Ikea is god :naughty: xD Show me the result :teehee: I thought I liked them, but no I had to spit it out xD

I could never bear the boredom, since I couldn't even sit through one time in church xD

Alright then, god it is :roftl:I will!:teehee: okay then better give the rest to me so it isn't going to waste xD

njah, i just eat them like this. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

But they're raw :floor:

wait, cook cinnamon rolls? :blink:

Yes cook them... You buy the dough from the store and cook them at your house :naughty:

Strange how she is still here in the UK then ain't it?:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Or is she? :das:

I could never bear the boredom' date=' since I couldn't even sit through one time in church xD

Alright then, god it is :roftl:I will!:teehee: okay then better give the rest to me so it isn't going to waste xD

Yes cook them... You buy the dough from the store and cook them at your house :naughty:[/quote']

Haha :roftl: okay then you're doomed to a short life :aah:

Yes :naughty: Okay here you go :aah:

Ebbas+v+49-53+361.jpg

Oh :blink: didn't know that, but I guess you save time xD

I could never bear the boredom' date=' since I couldn't even sit through one time in church xD

Yes cook them... You buy the dough from the store and cook them at your house :naughty:[/quote']

i like dough. :mf_rosetinted: it's yummy. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha :roftl: okay then you're doomed to a short life :aah:

Yes :naughty: Okay here you go :aah:

Ebbas+v+49-53+361.jpg

Oh :blink: didn't know that, but I guess you save time xD

Short life it is, so long as I don't have to go to church xD

Ew, why is there a baby :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah, it saves a bit of time xD but they're a pain to have to cook xD

Yes she is as she is in my boyfriend's house protected from you by the dog :mf_rosetinted:

When you go to the concert next time you should totally try to cuddle :mf_rosetinted: xD

Lmao would be funny if you just saw me like "MOVE IT BITCHES,I WANNA CUDDLE NATE." Everyone else "WE ALL DO!" :lmfao: