• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The likes are literally dropping on Romney's Facebook page :aah::lol3:

:lmao:

Seriously? xD

I don't like the page number before the one we're on right now. I made it to the next page. SUCCESS.

But why? Unlucky number for you or something? It was bound to move from that number eventually :P

So you have kind of the same problems as I do then :aah: If I were you I would narrow it down to what you enjoy the most' date=' is practical, convenient etc but it probably will require a lot of thought! Try not to pressure yourself. :3[/quote']

Yes unfortunately, why can't I just don't want to be a doctor :aah: I know, but it's hard to not pressure yourself when it is a big pressure to yourself.

Pak u, bish.

You're welcome. c: Now shoo, go watch it.

*gets on a chair just so she could fall off it* YOU HAVEN'T EATEN YET? WHAT THE ACTUAL PAK.

We'll see :teehee:

:roftl: It comes more..... :mf_rosetinted: I ate lunch until the 5 pm today. :mf_rosetinted:

But why? Unlucky number for you or something? It was bound to move from that number eventually :P

It combines the two of my unlucky numbers, the ones after 10 and 16, making it the ultimate unlucky and awful number. Again, you don't say? xD I just don't want to wait that long. xD

We'll see :teehee:

:roftl: It comes more..... :mf_rosetinted: I ate lunch until the 5 pm today. :mf_rosetinted:

Wait, you still haven't decided if you were gonna watch it?? I thought you were watching it this whole time!! :sneaky2:

....more signs of the apocalypse.

It combines the two of my unlucky numbers, the ones after 10 and 16, making it the ultimate unlucky and awful number. Again, you don't say? xD I just don't want to wait that long. xD

Wait, you still haven't decided if you were gonna watch it?? I thought you were watching it this whole time!! :sneaky2:

....more signs of the apocalypse.

No unfortunately not, the tv took my time :mf_rosetinted:

The apocalypse is not coming. :mf_rosetinted:at least not yet, but maybe later if I have time :mf_rosetinted: