Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh! Sounds fun. ;D I haven't done a play in ages. And not physically unwell' date=' just emotionally shaken up. c:[/quote']

I'm bored stupid and starving, but its all worth it. You've never done theatre?! It's my favourite form of entertainment.

Ooh! Sounds fun. ;D I haven't done a play in ages. And not physically unwell' date=' just emotionally shaken up. c:[/quote']

Oops. The whole message just loaded. You should get back into it!! What happened?

Oops. The whole message just loaded. You should get back into it!! What happened?

I would love to! I would have to drop a class though, and as it is my teacher is already looking into a special class just for me, so not sure that would be smart xDD and nothing much, just the fact that I'm too stubborn for my own good and that, well, you know me, I'm... me. XD Whenever someone's feeling down I end up sounding like a therapist which is truthfully the opposite of my real intentions, but there's no other way of expressing myself I think. Or not one that I've found. Honestly, it hurts because it repels me from people that I care about sometimes. On too many occasions. Not to mention the fact that from a practical standpoint I'm too difficult to trust.

I would love to! I would have to drop a class though' date=' and as it is my teacher is already looking into a special class just for me, so not sure that would be smart xDD and nothing much, just the fact that I'm too stubborn for my own good and that, well, you know me, I'm... me. XD Whenever someone's feeling down I end up sounding like a therapist which is truthfully the opposite of my real intentions, but there's no other way of expressing myself I think. Or not one that I've found. Honestly, it hurts because it repels me from people that I care about sometimes. On too many occasions. Not to mention the fact that from a practical standpoint I'm too difficult to trust.[/quote']

I take a class and in the club. XD That might not be sch a good idea. XD Awww, don beat yourself up. I love how you react whenever I'm feeling down because you make me talk about it, which is a hell of a lot better than not. And I think you're perfectly easy to trust!! Is someone telling you otherwise?

I take a class and in the club. XD That might not be sch a good idea. XD Awww, don beat yourself up. I love how you react whenever I'm feeling down because you make me talk about it, which is a hell of a lot better than not. And I think you're perfectly easy to trust!! Is someone telling you otherwise?

XD I'm not beating myself up, just being honest. Or at least my perception of honesty for the time being. I guess that approach works for you, but some people are more hesitant to say things (which I try my absolute best not to take personally, because I have no right to take it personally) and I don't know how to react to that. Because I know a few people who are that way, and no matter what I do it pains me. I just want to.. Not necessarily help, but I want I be there for people, and that's a hard thing to do. I mean it, it makes my heart just ache. :aah: and it's easy for you to say I'm easy to trust, because I've never broken your trust. :aah: I have other peoples' :aah:

I got the right side of his face pretty well, I just keep botching up the left side. This is why i hate drawing faces :hair:

It takes patience. But I pretty much hate it too :aah: it takes a lot of motivation and a good subject for me to ever finish. And I want to see when you're done!!

XD I'm not beating myself up' date=' just being honest. Or at least my perception of honesty for the time being. I guess that approach works for you, but some people are more hesitant to say things (which I try my absolute best not to take personally, because I have no right to take it personally) and I don't know how to react to that. Because I know a few people who are that way, and no matter what I do it pains me. I just want to.. Not necessarily help, but I want I be there for people, and that's a hard thing to do. I mean it, it makes my heart just ache. :aah: and it's easy for you to say I'm easy to trust, because I've never broken your trust. :aah: I have other peoples' :aah:[/quote']

I really don't know how other people feel, but I can promise that you are a very good person. I promise. Don't feel too bad. Honesty can hurt. Incase you need a cheerer upper, I drew Sherlawk and Jawk as mermaids and it takes up a whole quarter of my wall. Some people drew flowers in murals. I draw Holmes.

I really don't know how other people feel, but I can promise that you are a very good person. I promise. Don't feel too bad. Honesty can hurt. Incase you need a cheerer upper, I drew Sherlawk and Jawk as mermaids and it takes up a whole quarter of my wall. Some people drew flowers in murals. I draw Holmes.

I can't really help feeling bad, I think my ultimate problem is wishing people would open up to me when that will never happen. :tears: and really? Shurlawk as a mermaid?! I need a picture! Some alternate reality that is! XD