Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vh1 is my life, I'd seriously burn them down if they stopped airing it.

Oh god, that one's beautiful. :wub2: I think Chasing Cars is my favourite, however. Just something about the lyrics, I don't know.

[YOUTUBE]GwTXwJg6_VE[/YOUTUBE] And then there's this..

:wub2: i loved that ep of Grey's Anatomy when they sang Chasing Cars. :wub2:

That's one of my favorite songs!

Hanna, i was stalking your tumblr... full of cross country skiers... srlsy?:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Hanna, i was stalking your tumblr... full of cross country skiers... srlsy?:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't watch:

- Grey's Anatomy

- Private Practice

- House

- Doctor Who

- Teen Wolf

- Supernatural

- Sherlock

- New Girl

- Desperate Housewives?

And if someone could please explain what's the deal with the doctor obesession, I'd be very grateful. I watched Scrubs, but that was a comedy and I watch Mental but that's about a psychiatric hospital and hrgbej

- Grey's Anatomy

- Private Practice

- House

- Doctor Who

- Teen Wolf

- Supernatural

- Sherlock

- New Girl

- Desperate Housewives?

And if someone could please explain what's the deal with the doctor obesession, I'd be very grateful. I watched Scrubs, but that was a comedy and I watch Mental but that's about a psychiatric hospital and hrgbej

i don't watch it, everyone else in my family does :aah: i just heard CC in there i was like :shocked:..

:roftl: Sorry I got in cross country skiing mood :aah: And why are yous talking my tumblr? xD

Go burn in the fires of hell. My books are looking at me and I just want to set them on fire jdkghdkjhkyjg

:pinkbow:

So do mine, I'm extremly stressed. That's why I'm here and help my sister with her homework...

This song. :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]n4RjJKxsamQ[/YOUTUBE]

- Grey's Anatomy

- Private Practice

- House

- Doctor Who

- Teen Wolf

- Supernatural

- Sherlock

- New Girl

- Desperate Housewives?

House :wub2: But I don't watch the rest except Sherlock :mf_rosetinted: But I know the best series ever that you should watch :tears:

:roftl: Sorry I got in cross country skiing mood :aah: And why are yous talking my tumblr? xD

So do mine, I'm extremly stressed. That's why I'm here and help my sister with her homework...

House :wub2: But I don't watch the rest except Sherlock :mf_rosetinted: But I know the best series ever that you should watch :tears:

:fisch::fisch: for fun. :mf_rosetinted::aah: just a little btw i would have a change to see Northug and others live this winter.:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm here because I'm lazy and can't be bothered with silly things like Geography when there's an episode of Criminal Minds I still haven't watched.

I can't believe I forgot about that one, it must have been two years since the last time I heard it. Beautiful, just beautiful.

See, everyone watched at least two of those! :aah: I am so forever alone I can't believe it jfbhgsfbg xD I don't want your sad stuff, I have my paked up and funny shows. c: And you still haven't seen Edward, have you? :mf_rosetinted:

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad.

the dreams in which I'm dying is the best I ever had...

fhwlhgfe :tears:

That is so depressingly beautiful.

But I still don't want your show, I need happy.:mikacool:

:pinkbow:

aww :hug: but MGG and CM are ours. :mf_rosetinted:

Ys.:mikacool: And have you seen episode 5? iugfiufjrhfiw Henry and hfehrfklerubgf February and Poe and Reid and fjhgbreifrieubghiruwtbgfiruebghferčwibgu I can't jfhbgreukgitgpi4rtghoerihgoirthgoirwthgočirthgiočnleriohgnrtčgh

Ys.:mikacool: And have you seen episode 5? iugfiufjrhfiw Henry and hfehrfklerubgf February and Poe and Reid and fjhgbreifrieubghiruwtbgfiruebghferčwibgu I can't jfhbgreukgitgpi4rtghoerihgoirthgoirwthgočirthgiočnleriohgnrtčgh

yes, i've watched it so many times! askinfklsajndfjkdasgörgpopöpöä-oåäaokjfgpjasidnigfadsnglkknhjkzdf.

I'm here because I'm lazy and can't be bothered with silly things like Geography when there's an episode of Criminal Minds I still haven't watched.

I can't believe I forgot about that one, it must have been two years since the last time I heard it. Beautiful, just beautiful.

See, everyone watched at least two of those! :aah: I am so forever alone I can't believe it jfbhgsfbg xD I don't want your sad stuff, I have my paked up and funny shows. c: And you still haven't seen Edward, have you? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I see, but seriously I'm pretty sure I'm giving up highs grade in swedish and Chemistry by being here. I'm an idiot.

It really is, together with Mad world and Die Mauer.

But House and Sherlock are my oxygen and you should watch them, and not be alone anymore :aah: Yes you want! How can you not want to watch this?

2528494_520_292.jpg

No it's father's day today. I'm a bit busy :mf_rosetinted:

:fisch::fisch: for fun. :mf_rosetinted::aah: just a little btw i would have a change to see Northug and others live this winter.:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Not jealous, not at all :shun: xD

It is. And that had nothing to do with my show :mf_rosetinted: Even if you should watch it!

Oh I see, but seriously I'm pretty sure I'm giving up highs grade in swedish and Chemistry by being here. I'm an idiot.

It really is, together with Mad world and Die Mauer.

But House and Sherlock are my oxygen and you should watch them, and not be alone anymore :aah: Yes you want! How can you not want to watch this?

2528494_520_292.jpg

No it's father's day today. I'm a bit busy :mf_rosetinted:

Not jealous, not at all :shun: xD

in Lahti. :naughty: just bit under 200km away from here. :mf_rosetinted: xD

[YOUTUBE]ybbNQnSPseA[/YOUTUBE]

askdmkljfguhdnsgkfdj... :tears: i love this, problem? :mf_rosetinted:

and this too.. :wub2: finnish people rule. :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]ojIW92cFNIc[/YOUTUBE]

in Lahti. :naughty: just bit under 200km away from here. :mf_rosetinted: xD

[YOUTUBE]ybbNQnSPseA[/YOUTUBE]

askdmkljfguhdnsgkfdj... :tears: i love this, problem? :mf_rosetinted:

and this too.. :wub2: finnish people rule. :mf_rosetinted: