Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

yes, i've watched it so many times! askinfklsajndfjkdasgörgpopöpöä-oåäaokjfgpjasidnigfadsnglkknhjkzdf.

But Henry is so fjrghdrehgslgh I don't hate him ajhbfusiehfbgičugh

Oh I see, but seriously I'm pretty sure I'm giving up highs grade in swedish and Chemistry by being here. I'm an idiot.

It really is, together with Mad world and Die Mauer.

But House and Sherlock are my oxygen and you should watch them, and not be alone anymore :aah: Yes you want! How can you not want to watch this?

2528494_520_292.jpg

No it's father's day today. I'm a bit busy :mf_rosetinted:

Then go and study. I still have tomorrow.

:uhno: They both annoy me. A LOT. I just like Mycroft. He's so fabulous. :3

Because you already said the curly one dies. I don't want to watch something where the curly gay guy dies.

Pak u and ur fader's dai.:mf_rosetinted: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW BEAUTIFUL EDWARD IS BUJGHUG HGBEL

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Henry is so fjrghdrehgslgh I don't hate him ajhbfusiehfbgičugh

Then go and study. I still have tomorrow.

:uhno: They both annoy me. A LOT. I just like Mycroft. He's so fabulous. :3

Because you already said the curly one dies. I don't want to watch something where the curly gay guy dies.

Pak u and ur fader's dai.:mf_rosetinted: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW BEAUTIFUL EDWARD IS BUJGHUG HGBEL

I have until Thursday actually, not that I have time on tuesday and wednesday.

No, House is the best and Robert Sean Leonard :mf_rosetinted: Mycroft is ood, he helped Obama win :aah:

But you that's the first thing you'll know. :mf_rosetinted: But Okay. I'll watch it if you watch my series :mf_rosetinted:

I know, when I first saw it I almost spit out my food, but then I remember that they've actually played together :wub2:

Everyone :uhno: they abandoned me :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, and I don't know why but they just seem to go together well in pictures :naughty: :3

They did? XD well I saw Xen went to get some cookies or something, but what about everyone else? XD

Yeah' date=' and I don't know why but they just seem to go together well in pictures :naughty: :3

They did? XD well I saw Xen went to get some cookies or something, but what about everyone else? XD[/quote']

They really do, want to hugh them both :naughty:

Annu had to met her grandpa or something like that. :aah:

Same' date=' they're so charming. :naughty:

Hmm an I think Emma said she wouldn't be here either... :mikacool: so I guess they really have abandoned us :aah: xD[/quote']

They really are :naughty:

No she would get money from her grandma or something like that :aah: Yes they have :mf_rosetinted: xD