Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I never care what browser I use... Half the time it's plain IE :naughty:

I never knew that :aah: again' date=' we learn something new every day :aah:[/quote']

I don't like IE anymore,used to have it but it kept being a pain and freezing and I ended up with loads of toolbars up the top it was a mess xD

Amazing how all my lazyness magically disappears when I want to eat something so badly I'm willing to go through my whole town looking for a store that works on a Sunday so I could get margarine. And then spend two hours making cookies and pasta and nes coffee and cleaning everything up. BUT I HAVE FOOD AND COFFEE, SO PAK Y'ALL HIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHHII *HYPERACTIVE MODE ACTIVATED*

Slika1159.jpg

Slika1160.jpg

So you abandoned me for margarine :shun:

You make me hungry thank god I have apple cake , and I want your cookies :mf_rosetinted:

Honestly I never care what browser I use... Half the time it's plain IE :naughty:

I never knew that :aah: again' date=' we learn something new every day :aah:[/quote']

Yep, maybe you should start writing down everything you learned everyday :aah:

I don't like IE anymore,used to have it but it kept being a pain and freezing and I ended up with loads of toolbars up the top it was a mess xD

Why is it that no browser ever does anything like that to me? XD I've never had problems with anything so to me it doesn't matter :roftl:

that's the point :naughty:

Okay then, good for you, invisible ghost.:pinkbow:

So you abandoned me for margarine :shun:

You make me hungry thank god I have apple cake , and I want your cookies :mf_rosetinted:

No, for pasta, chocolate chip cookies and nes coffee.:pinkbow:

Yuck. Fruit and cakes should not mix (nuts don't count).:mikacool: NO. Go make your own.:shun:

Nah' date=' I just never seem to have problems with the Internet regardless of which browser I'm on xD[/quote']

Well when I'm on Chrome and when I go on fb I now get ads popping up at either side and other places..it's hell of annoying whereas I don't have them on here or Opera :L

Dead bodies sometimes talk to me @.@

MRŠ. :mf_rosetinted:i don't like it when you get revenge :mikacool:

Where do you find dead bodies?

MWAH. :** And Tinychat or no? Get used to it' date=' my philosophy is 'Pretend to forgive and never forget'. So, even though I've given up on that, I will never miss an opportunity to make you pay for it.[/color']

Where do you find dead bodies?

MWAH. :** And Tinychat or no? Get used to it, my philosophy is 'Pretend to forgive and never forget'. So, even though I've given up on that, I will never miss an opportunity to make you pay for it.

Inside the walls... They speak to me....:mf_rosetinted:

If I do, it would either be later or on my dads phone :pinkbow:i respect that :pinkbow: