Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ANGEL'S GAME JHGEUIRHGNIČERNJGHEIORUTNHJIOERTNGOIHJNIOHNJTH

Hm, how much later? And you have no right whatsoever to get mad at me, no matter what.

El juego del ángel, sí :mf_rosetinted:

I think Dallas plays at 4 my time, and I don't know if I can do it then, or when, it's up to my dad :pinkbow:i wouldn't be angry at you for that. Frustrated probably, but not mad. :pinkbow:

Okay then, good for you, invisible ghost.:pinkbow:

No, for pasta, chocolate chip cookies and nes coffee.:pinkbow:

Yuck. Fruit and cakes should not mix (nuts don't count).:mikacool: NO. Go make your own.:shun:

Still :shun:

No, I love my mum's apple pie :teehee: But I don't know how you do it :mf_rosetinted:

El juego del ángel' date=' sí :mf_rosetinted:

I think Dallas plays at 4 my time, and I don't know if I can do it then, or when, it's up to my dad :pinkbow:i wouldn't be angry at you for that. Frustrated probably, but not mad. :pinkbow:

His second weakest, in my opinion, but still amazing. c:

Great answer, I get everything, thanks. :pinkbow:Good, because you have no choice.

His second weakest, in my opinion, but still amazing. c:

Great answer, I get everything, thanks. :pinkbow:Good, because you have no choice.

I read part of it in Spanish before I gave up on that xD

Congratulations, not even I get everything c: really? How so? :pinkbow:

Still :shun:

No, I love my mum's apple pie :teehee: But I don't know how you do it :mf_rosetinted:

:pinkbow:

NO.:mikacool: You need:

200g of cooking chocolate

400g of flour

100g of sugar

200g of margarine

2 eggs

1 vanilla sugar

A tea spoon of baking powder

A pinch of salt

First you cut the chocolate to tiny pieces, chips (and no, you can't grate it or put it in a blender or anything because it HAS to be chopped) and leave it somewhere. Then you combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Then you put the sugar, margarine and vanilla sugar in another bowl and mix them. After that you add the eggs and mix it more and then add the flour mixture and mix that too. When you're done with that, you add the chocolate and knead the dough. You then form cookies and put them in a heated oven at 200º for about 15 minutes, more or less, depending on your oven.

And then you take them out and eat.:pinkbow: