Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are my group of the moment! My friend bought me their album and I'm total addicted! :wub2:

I love them, so so much.:teehee: Aw, lucky, I wish I could find it here. :huh:

I do bake and cook things! I just don't use a scale :mf_rosetinted: xD

And that's why you should get yourself tumblr :das:

Well then how to you measure things? :aah:

I will, one day, I just can't get addicted to something else right now, I don't even have time for this.:aah:

yesyes ofc that would be better, but still :aah:

Well it would be:mf_rosetinted: then again at least I got a wave unlike those who were standing behind the barriers they were too busy singing away to notice he was nosing out of the window looking at us all :naughty: I only looked up cos the photographer guy next to me said that he thinks Nate keeps looking out so I was like ooooh xD

No problem :3 Well he said that on X Factor after the performed but I know they are in America or somewhere at the start of next year so.

Well it would be:mf_rosetinted: then again at least I got a wave unlike those who were standing behind the barriers they were too busy singing away to notice he was nosing out of the window looking at us all :naughty: I only looked up cos the photographer guy next to me said that he thinks Nate keeps looking out so I was like ooooh xD

No problem :3 Well he said that on X Factor after the performed but I know they are in America or somewhere at the start of next year so.

:teehee:

i'll be waiting :mf_rosetinted: xD

i'm off now, see you tomorrow :hug:

I love them, so so much.:teehee: Aw, lucky, I wish I could find it here. :huh:

Well then how to you measure things? :aah:

I will, one day, I just can't get addicted to something else right now, I don't even have time for this.:aah:

With this :aah:

ikea-decilitermtt_26866587.jpg

Okay I know what you mean. But tumblr I so nice :naughty:

And Xen, you missed this xD

Because all I have is the Spanish copy which is somewhat frustrating and if I must buy books that one isn't first on the list. I'll read it in full at some point. XD

true :3 but still' date=' Mori in his crown... And his disco ringtone... :mf_rosetinted:[/color']

Dad goes at me for bringing in a pair of scissors which mum asks for,says they are filthy,I go to get another pair and he says they are useless. Oh pffft why am I even bothering? Dad decides to go on about how useless I am and saying I can't doing anything without making a fuss,he was the one doing that. Mood is now ruined. He seriously is going to ruin my life and at this rate I'll never get to stay happy...now am crying. Gah someone just kill me.

Again, what the pak is wrong with you people?

Pak.

Pak u. And Tim is first.

His ringtone is fabulous, but he doesn't come close to Mycroft.

What do you measure with? XD

Yes, Tim is first. :mf_rosetinted:

moriarty4.jpg

"In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in a crown.":mf_rosetinted:

What do you measure with? XD

Yes' date=' Tim is first. :mf_rosetinted:

[img']http://static.tumblr.com/dbfkt1w/c5em6tyoi/moriarty4.jpg[/img]

"In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey, you should see me in a crown.":mf_rosetinted:

A magical thing called scales. Unicorns built it in secrecy especially for Serbian people.

Good.:pinkbow:

That is so pedo, and the fact that I thought those ropes were around his nipples doesn't help. Nor does the giant stick in his hands. And I suppose he's listening to Stayin Alive.

Yes, I can see why.:mf_rosetinted:

I haven't seen it before in my life.:aah:

For god's sake Jesus, why do you want me to make a tumblr so bad? :aah:

Really? wow xD

I just wanted to be nice, and think that you might wanted to see nice things :aah:

:hi5: xD

:hi5: Yay :aah:

A magical thing called scales. Unicorns built it in secrecy especially for Serbian people.

Good.:pinkbow:

That is so pedo, and the fact that I thought those ropes were around his nipples doesn't help. Nor does the giant stick in his hands. And I suppose he's listening to Stayin Alive.

..... What dapak? NAWT FAIR

trololololo :floor::lmfao: