Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's David Tennant dancing and wearing a Superman t-shirt,deal with it.:mf_rosetinted:

Hi btw:pinkbow: Finally decided to join little lonely me? :original:

Hi look at this thing I wrote for Wikipedia on the Crescent hotel

...Ghosts

Hospitals , colleges and hotels are usually hot spots for ghosts, so it's no suprise that the Crescent is filled with them. Today at least 8 spirts are known to haunt the Crescent hotel. One ghost is a young woman who most likely attended college there in the 1920's or 30's. She is thought to have died by jumping fromt he roof , or mabey she was pushed, either way the trauma of the event was more than enough to keep the poor girls spirt alive. If you see a nurse dressed with clothes from the 1930's or 40's don't be alarmed. It's just the ghost of a woman who likely worked there when the building was a hospital. She's often seen pushing a stretcher down the hall. The apperation of a man in a hat and tails has been seen in the lobby on several occasions. It's belived to be the ghost of Dr. John Freemont Ellis, a frequent visitor to the resort during its glory days in the late 1800's. Near the elevators, visitors often smell smoke from his pipe. The most famous ghost at the crescent hotel is Michael. He was an irish stonemason and while constucting the building Michael lost his footing and slipped of the roof to his death. Where Michael had died is now room 218. Mischievous Michael likes to play with the lights, the TV set and the doors. On rare occasions Michael makes sounds as if he is breaking out of the walls and floor of the bathroom. Also in the bathroom the water in the bathtub/shower can go from staight cold to hot. Guests have even reported hands coming out from the bathroom mirror. Some vistors even have heard Michael cry out in terror as if he is reliving his fatal fall. Michael is more paranormaly active around Irishmen ( like himself ) and attractive women. Theadora, a cancer victim, when a couple stayed at room 419 ( Theadora's room ) they were able to communicate with her and she had said that "Doctor" Baker was mean to her. Theadora seems shy mostly because if you are even lucky enough to see or talk with her , she usually just introduces herself then vanishes and leaves you alone for the rest of the night. Room 424 has noticed some activity and the same with room 202. Some have reported a waiter with a tray walking by room 424 , the he dissapears. Apperations have also been seen sitting around a table in the lobby , and a ghostly bearded gentleman wearing Victorian clothing and a top hat has been known to hang out in the lobby and at the bar. He doesn't interact with the other guest. He just sits there and stares staight ahead. Bartenders have told stories about glasses and bottles that suddenly rose then crashed back down. Apperently, he thinks that he's not being served quickly enough. Good luck investigating the Haunted Crescent hotel!

Ghost hunters

After hearing the scary tales about the Crecent hotel, Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson of the television show Ghost hunters visted the Crescent hotel in 2005. They struck gold when a full bodied apperation appeared on their themal imaging camara. The form seemed to be that of a man wearing a hat and nodding his head. Jason and Grant said that in 20 years of Paranomal research they'd only captured a full bodied apperation a handfull of times.

...Ghosts

Hospitals , colleges and hotels are usually hot spots for ghosts, so it's no suprise that the Crescent is filled with them. Today at least 8 spirts are known to haunt the Crescent hotel. One ghost is a young woman who most likely attended college there in the 1920's or 30's. She is thought to have died by jumping fromt he roof , or mabey she was pushed, either way the trauma of the event was more than enough to keep the poor girls spirt alive. If you see a nurse dressed with clothes from the 1930's or 40's don't be alarmed. It's just the ghost of a woman who likely worked there when the building was a hospital. She's often seen pushing a stretcher down the hall. The apperation of a man in a hat and tails has been seen in the lobby on several occasions. It's belived to be the ghost of Dr. John Freemont Ellis, a frequent visitor to the resort during its glory days in the late 1800's. Near the elevators, visitors often smell smoke from his pipe. The most famous ghost at the crescent hotel is Michael. He was an irish stonemason and while constucting the building Michael lost his footing and slipped of the roof to his death. Where Michael had died is now room 218. Mischievous Michael likes to play with the lights, the TV set and the doors. On rare occasions Michael makes sounds as if he is breaking out of the walls and floor of the bathroom. Also in the bathroom the water in the bathtub/shower can go from staight cold to hot. Guests have even reported hands coming out from the bathroom mirror. Some vistors even have heard Michael cry out in terror as if he is reliving his fatal fall. Michael is more paranormaly active around Irishmen ( like himself ) and attractive women. Theadora, a cancer victim, when a couple stayed at room 419 ( Theadora's room ) they were able to communicate with her and she had said that "Doctor" Baker was mean to her. Theadora seems shy mostly because if you are even lucky enough to see or talk with her , she usually just introduces herself then vanishes and leaves you alone for the rest of the night. Room 424 has noticed some activity and the same with room 202. Some have reported a waiter with a tray walking by room 424 , the he dissapears. Apperations have also been seen sitting around a table in the lobby , and a ghostly bearded gentleman wearing Victorian clothing and a top hat has been known to hang out in the lobby and at the bar. He doesn't interact with the other guest. He just sits there and stares staight ahead. Bartenders have told stories about glasses and bottles that suddenly rose then crashed back down. Apperently, he thinks that he's not being served quickly enough. Good luck investigating the Haunted Crescent hotel!

Ghost hunters

After hearing the scary tales about the Crecent hotel, Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson of the television show Ghost hunters visted the Crescent hotel in 2005. They struck gold when a full bodied apperation appeared on their themal imaging camara. The form seemed to be that of a man wearing a hat and nodding his head. Jason and Grant said that in 20 years of Paranomal research they'd only captured a full bodied apperation a handfull of times.

Oh wow :o You know your stuff don't you?

Oh , sorry :huglove: ( the ? at the end through me off :blink: )

No I'm sorry not sure why I put that..I'm too tired,sorry for confusing you or whatever:hug:

:aah:

Silly sausage. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Not much :ap_rosetinted:

Yeah that seemed wrong :aah:

Ah fair does,OMG I HAVE NOW PUT MY PHONE ON MY DESK AND IT MOVED xD When it vibrated xD

No I'm sorry not sure why I put that..I'm too tired,sorry for confusing you or whatever:hug:

Silly sausage. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that seemed wrong :aah:

Ah fair does,OMG I HAVE NOW PUT MY PHONE ON MY DESK AND IT MOVED xD When it vibrated xD

It's okay :hug:

Well no dip :lmao:

...Ghosts

Ghost hunters

Hello :3 I had a weird day today :3 and for some reason I want to fill a balloon with jello :3 I wish it would snow' date=' and I wish I were in a better mood :3[/quote']

Hi , did you see what I wrote :teehee:

If for one day I could have no rules I would murder that little ...... Mark ( Not Emma's Mark :aah: )

It's okay :hug:

Well no dip :lmao:

It was funny though,if I left it and it kept on vibrating my phone probably would fall off my desk. MY PHONE IS ALIVE.

Hello :3 I had a weird day today :3 and for some reason I want to fill a balloon with jello :3 I wish it would snow' date=' and I wish I were in a better mood :3[/quote']

Hey you :teehee:

Nice little story,if it snows here I'll send it to you okay? :pinkbow:

It was funny though,if I left it and it kept on vibrating my phone probably would fall off my desk. MY PHONE IS ALIVE.

Hey you :teehee:

Nice little story,if it snows here I'll send it to you okay? :pinkbow:

Oh , crap!!! :aah:

Did you see my Emily drawing in my "Mika pictures" album :)