Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was funny though,if I left it and it kept on vibrating my phone probably would fall off my desk. MY PHONE IS ALIVE.

Hey you :teehee:

Nice little story,if it snows here I'll send it to you okay? :pinkbow:

:bye: It's been raining all day and they say it might snow, but still nothing :aah: So yes, please do that! :hug: :hug: Or maybe not, I prefer the rain :pinkbow:

I did' date=' very good job :wink2::teehee:

Oh, what did he do? :sneaky2:[/quote']

1.) He almost dislocated my thumb he wacked it so hard and I was in pain for several days

2.) He threw some ice in my face

And much more , if I could I would snap his :badword: neck...

Awww :wub2:

Yaaaaayy! :boing:

It's amazing! Very creative :wink2: I like it :biggrin2:

Have you heard? I am going to get a pair of plaining white shoes and then writing a load of Fun. lyrics on them and I will have FUN. written on the nose part :original:

:bye: It's been raining all day and they say it might snow' date=' but still nothing :aah: So yes, please do that! :hug: :hug: Or maybe not, I prefer the rain :pinkbow:[/quote']

It's been raining here too today probably still is :aah: Well no snow here yet getting rain like you are,it's just frosty in the mornings now a days though :/

Hi , did you see what I wrote :teehee:

If for one day I could have no rules I would murder that little ...... Mark ( Not Emma's Mark :aah: )

:lmfao: Mark hasn't been so bad now btw. He's cool.

Have you heard? I am going to get a pair of plaining white shoes and then writing a load of Fun. lyrics on them and I will have FUN. written on the nose part :original:

It's been raining here too today probably still is :aah: Well no snow here yet getting rain like you are,it's just frosty in the mornings now a days though :/

NICE :biggrin2:

Thank you

:lmao:

Yes the exact same is happening here :aah: And I'm tired all the time from waking up early in the mornings... thank goodness I have a five day weekend next week :aah:

So then what is the awnser :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know :aah: But it isn't violence for sure :mf_rosetinted:

Yes the exact same is happening here :aah: And I'm tired all the time from waking up early in the mornings... thank goodness I have a five day weekend next week :aah:

I don't know :aah: But it isn't violence for sure :mf_rosetinted:

Haha fair enough. Aww..oh so you will be having like what I had then?

I was off Saturday,sunday,monday and today :teehee: I'll probably be off again next thursday as I get my braces :nervous:

Haha fair enough. Aww..oh so you will be having like what I had then?

I was off Saturday,sunday,monday and today :teehee: I'll probably be off again next thursday as I get my braces :nervous:

We have Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. And then the Wednesday of the week after that, and not too long from then two weeks or so for winter vacation :aah: xD Ooh braces... not fun :aah:

It's 42 sleeps till Christmas. (correct me if I'm wrong.) :mf_rosetinted:

*Has birthday cards and presents to get before worrying about freakin Christmas.*

Yeah for you, but here in sweden it's only two and a half week left :mf_rosetinted:

But there's like 6 weeks left or something XD and please' date=' don't remind me :mikacool: XDDD I'm not getting anything for Christmas :pinkbow:[/quote']

But it feels like christmas because he have bought typical christmas products :teehee: And in sweden it's only 2 a half week left :naughty:

We have Wednesday' date=' Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. And then the Wednesday of the week after that, and not too long from then two weeks or so for winter vacation :aah: xD Ooh braces... not fun :aah:[/quote']

Still at least I had the worst day of the week off,that being Monday :tongue2:

And f*ck you with all your days off,I need days off I am tired! >.< Yes I know,I give you permission to laugh at me when I have them and if there is any pic of me in where you can see them.

Yeah for you, but here in sweden it's only two and a half week left :mf_rosetinted:

Oh pffft. :aah:

But it feels like christmas because he have bought typical christmas products :teehee: And in sweden it's only 2 a half week left :naughty:

XD wow.... We still have a whole nother holiday to worry about here :roftl: Actually, I've always liked holidays, so I've discovered that there's pretty much a holiday EVERY DAY :pinkbow: which reminds me, happy world kindness day :pinkbow:

Still at least I had the worst day of the week off,that being Monday :tongue2:

And f*ck you with all your days off,I need days off I am tired! >.< Yes I know,I give you permission to laugh at me when I have them and if there is any pic of me in where you can see them.

Oh pffft. :aah:

I don't think monday is the worst day of the week, I think Tuesday is. :pinkbow:

I know, I know, we have had LOTS of days off this year :aah: way more than I'm used to :aah: I won't laugh at you :3 But I am glad that I don't need braces, I don't want to be stuck with them for my life :mikacool: Xen's had hers for eight years if I remember correctly :mikacool:

Edit: bad phrasing. :mf_rosetinted: HAS had hers for eight years. As in still does. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by StarryEyed<3