Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Still at least I had the worst day of the week off,that being Monday :tongue2:

And f*ck you with all your days off,I need days off I am tired! >.< Yes I know,I give you permission to laugh at me when I have them and if there is any pic of me in where you can see them.

Oh pffft. :aah:

:naughty:

XD wow.... We still have a whole nother holiday to worry about here :roftl: Actually' date=' I've always liked holidays, so I've discovered that there's pretty much a holiday EVERY DAY :pinkbow: which reminds me, happy world kindness day :pinkbow:[/quote']

Ah okay :aah: But we don't, that's why we made December a holiday :roftl: So have I, but itäs not fun if you're the only one celebrating them :aah: Oh thanks happy world kindness day to you too :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Ah okay :aah: But we don't, that's why we made December a holiday :roftl: So have I, but itäs not fun if you're the only one celebrating them :aah: Oh thanks happy world kindness day to you too :teehee:

:naughty: Well if I could have a whole month as a holiday I would :naughty: I like it when I'm the only one celebrating, it's special. :pinkbow: And it's an excuse to celebrate things. C: :teehee:

I don't think monday is the worst day of the week' date=' I think Tuesday is. :pinkbow:

I know, I know, we have had LOTS of days off this year :aah: way more than I'm used to :aah: I won't laugh at you :3 But I am glad that I don't need braces, I don't want to be stuck with them for my life :mikacool: Xen's had hers for eight years if I remember correctly :mikacool:

Edit: bad phrasing. :mf_rosetinted: HAS had hers for eight years. As in still does. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Um..I only have mine for two years,it just depends on how bad you teeth are :aah: But if you need them best getting them :wink2:

:lmfao: okay

btw,Mark has texted me. He hardly texts me.:mf_rosetinted:

Um..I only have mine for two years,it just depends on how bad you teeth are :aah: But if you need them best getting them :wink2:

:lmfao: okay

btw,Mark has texted me. He hardly texts me.:mf_rosetinted:

I know that, but I doubt anyone's teeth are bad enough to deserve that long :roftl: alot of people who I know with braces have them for longer than their orthodontist says they will :aah: xD

Nobody texts me. Except Micah. xDDDD

I know that' date=' but I doubt anyone's teeth are bad enough to deserve that long :roftl: alot of people who I know with braces have them for longer than their orthodontist says they will :aah: xD

Nobody texts me. Except Micah. xDDDD[/quote']

Well I dunno. Mine said 1 in half to 2 years so :mf_rosetinted: I know a boy in one of my classes has had his for three years and he badly wants them out now xD

Thought you didn't have a phone? :mf_rosetinted: I'm used to getting a text but from my bf,not from Mark. He hardly texts me,I'm surprised he remembered to text me his new number :aah:

:naughty: Well if I could have a whole month as a holiday I would :naughty: I like it when I'm the only one celebrating' date=' it's special. :pinkbow: And it's an excuse to celebrate things. C: :teehee:[/quote']

:naughty: True, but I like tradition and it's hard to have that if you're the only one celebrating it :aah: True :teehee:

Well I dunno. Mine said 1 in half to 2 years so :mf_rosetinted: I know a boy in one of my classes has had his for three years and he badly wants them out now xD

Thought you didn't have a phone? :mf_rosetinted: I'm used to getting a text but from my bf,not from Mark. He hardly texts me,I'm surprised he remembered to text me his new number :aah:

XD I don't have one, or at least not at the moment :mf_rosetinted: xD

:naughty: True, but I like tradition and it's hard to have that if you're the only one celebrating it :aah: True :teehee:

Oh, that explains it- for the most part I really don't like tradition :naughty:

OOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooh that's really close :shocked::das:

Oh really? :naughty:

XD I don't have one' date=' or at least not at the moment :mf_rosetinted: xD

Oh, that explains it- for the most part I really don't like tradition :naughty:[/quote']

Ah :aah: I loooove traditions :fisch: you know my christmas eve looks almost the same every year :aah:

Yeah! :das: :das: that's so cool :das:

Ew' date=' that would bore the life out of me :lmao: Ours has to look different all the time or we would DIE :aah:[/quote']

It really is :das: Here's a picture :das:

afs_vernon992.jpg

No, I love it just because it's the same every year. You know you have to watch donald duck 3 pm or it's not a real christmas :aah: But how do you make christmas look different every year, it's still the same things you have to do? :aah:

It really is :das: Here's a picture :das:

afs_vernon992.jpg

No, I love it just because it's the same every year. You know you have to watch donald duck 3 pm or it's not a real christmas :aah: But how do you make christmas look different every year, it's still the same things you have to do? :aah:

:roftl::lmfao: yes :das::lmao: XD

Donald Duck? That still comes on? :blink: Well I guess we have different things to do than you do XD We decorate differently every year, do different things together every year, have brunch at a different family members' house every year, get a different tree and lights and all every year, watch different Christmas specials (except for three that we always watch: the NBC Rudoph christmas special from '64, Nightmare Before Christmas, and the Charlie Brown christmas special) ... you get the point. XDDD

Bitch please. Just go get a phone. Of your own.

Not my fault mine was stolen, and I'm not accepting gifts this year for Xmas so no I really can't. xD

Donald Duck? That still comes on? :blink: Well I guess we have different things to do than you do XD We decorate differently every year' date=' do different things together every year, have brunch at a different family members' house every year, get a different tree and lights and all every year, watch different Christmas specials (except for three that we always watch: the NBC Rudoph christmas special from '64, Nightmare Before Christmas, and the Charlie Brown christmas special) ... you get the point. XDDD

Not my fault mine was stolen, and I'm not accepting gifts this year for Xmas so no I really can't. xD[/quote']

Should of been more aware of your surroundings um keep it close by you :mf_rosetinted: Save up for one :fisch:

Donald Duck? That still comes on? :blink: Well I guess we have different things to do than you do XD We decorate differently every year' date=' do different things together every year, have brunch at a different family members' house every year, get a different tree and lights and all every year, watch different Christmas specials (except for three that we always watch: the NBC Rudoph christmas special from '64, Nightmare Before Christmas, and the Charlie Brown christmas special) ... you get the point. XDDD

Not my fault mine was stolen, and I'm not accepting gifts this year for Xmas so no I really can't. xD[/quote']

He knows some swedish :das:

Yeah in sweden. People would be mad if they took that away :aah: It's like 3-4 millions who watch it every christmas eve, and we're 9 millions in the country :naughty: Yeah I get the point :aah: But we could never do that, 'cause we have the same things to decorate the house with every year, don't have that many family memebers we can celebrate christmas with, only two xD And I don't think we have christmas specials here :aah: They just show the exact exact same programs every year on christmas :aah:

Should of been more aware of your surroundings um keep it close by you :mf_rosetinted: Save up for one :fisch:

I did keep it by me, but I had my phone out in school and I had to put it in my locker and yeah it was broken into. xDDDD I'm already saving for something else though :mf_rosetinted: why else am I not getting christmas presents, because I'm putting all that money into a savings account :fisch:

I did keep it by me' date=' but I had my phone out in school and I had to put it in my locker and yeah it was broken into. xDDDD I'm already saving for something else though :mf_rosetinted: why else am I not getting christmas presents, because I'm putting all that money into a savings account :fisch:[/quote']

Well now should of had it in your bag? No? pfft:mf_rosetinted:

Fair enough. My dad is getting me a laptop and my mum is getting me Dr Martens :das:

OH NO MARK IS ON FB. I PROBABLY SEEM LIKE A RIGHT RETARD :lmao:

He knows some swedish :das:

Yeah in sweden. People would be mad if they took that away :aah: It's like 3-4 millions who watch it every christmas eve, and we're 9 millions in the country :naughty: Yeah I get the point :aah: But we could never do that, 'cause we have the same things to decorate the house with every year, don't have that many family memebers we can celebrate christmas with, only two xD And I don't think we have christmas specials here :aah: They just show the exact exact same programs every year on christmas :aah:

Hey, so do I :das::naughty:

Wow! I've been missing that program! :shocked: Only two family members? :shocked: We have to celebrate christmas twice because we have such a big family :aah: :aah: But that's pretty much what a christmas special IS, anyways :naughty: except for the programs that have a different episode for christmas every year :teehee:

Well now should of had it in your bag? No? pfft:mf_rosetinted:

Fair enough. My dad is getting me a laptop and my mum is getting me Dr Martens :das:

OH NO MARK IS ON FB. I PROBABLY SEEM LIKE A RIGHT RETARD :lmao:

Our teacher said we were allowed to have them out but then the superintendent came in... :mf_rosetinted:

Stahp it, I'm jealous :mf_rosetinted: But if I save then next year I can go to europe like I wanted so good things come to those who wait :mf_rosetinted:

XDDDDDDDDDDD :naughty: