Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Our teacher said we were allowed to have them out but then the superintendent came in... :mf_rosetinted:

Stahp it' date=' I'm jealous :mf_rosetinted: But if I save then next year I can go to europe like I wanted so good things come to those who wait :mf_rosetinted:

XDDDDDDDDDDD :naughty:[/quote']

Ah okay okay :3

I will not stop :naughty: um okay sounds creepy that XD

I wonder if I should say to him that I forgot to put who I was due to the influence of alcohol. Which I probably still have in my system xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey' date=' so do I :das::naughty:

Wow! I've been missing that program! :shocked: Only two family members? :shocked: We have to celebrate christmas twice because we have such a big family :aah: :aah: But that's pretty much what a christmas special IS, anyways :naughty: except for the programs that have a different episode for christmas every year :teehee:[/quote']

Yeah :das: You should be a part of the show :das:

Hehe :teehee: it's actually a bit boring, at least some of the parts :aah: Well not really but only two on my mun's side that we can celebrate christmas with. The ones on My dad's side live too far away :wink2: I'm jealous of you! :teehee: Ah okay :aah: Didn't know it existed that kind of shows :aah:

Ah okay okay :3

I will not stop :naughty: um okay sounds creepy that XD

I wonder if I should say to him that I forgot to put who I was due to the influence of alcohol. Which I probably still have in my system xD

Tsk tsk tsk, wait isn't it illegal for you to drink? :aah:

Yeah :das: You should be a part of the show :das:

Hehe :teehee: it's actually a bit boring, at least some of the parts :aah: Well not really but only two on my mun's side that we can celebrate christmas with. The ones on My dad's side live too far away :wink2: I'm jealous of you! :teehee: Ah okay :aah: Didn't know it existed that kind of shows :aah:

Can I be? XD That would be fun :3

if it's boring why do you watch it? :naughty: Oh, that sucks! Sometimes I like getting with family and sometimes I just WISH there are only two :aah: xD You didn't? Well we have plenty of them here :teehee:

Tsk tsk tsk' date=' wait isn't it illegal for you to drink? :aah:

if it's boring why do you watch it? :naughty: Oh, that sucks! Sometimes I like getting with family and sometimes I just WISH there are only two :aah: xD You didn't? Well we have plenty of them here :teehee:[/quote']

Maybe :fisch: But as if it matters now I can go have a pint in a pub when I turn 18 next year :lmfao:

Tsk tsk tsk' date=' wait isn't it illegal for you to drink? :aah:

if it's boring why do you watch it? :naughty: Oh, that sucks! Sometimes I like getting with family and sometimes I just WISH there are only two :aah: xD You didn't? Well we have plenty of them here :teehee:[/quote']

If you have swedish ancestors since the whole point with the show is to find your swedish roots :aah: Because it's tradition an not all of it is boring, just Ferdinand and the christmas tree :aah: I don't know, sometimes I wish I had cousines in my age :teehee: But I like it like this actually, you get more attention :naughty: Oh, but what's the point :aah:

If you have swedish ancestors since the whole point with the show is to find your swedish roots :aah: Because it's tradition an not all of it is boring, just Ferdinand and the christmas tree :aah: I don't know, sometimes I wish I had cousines in my age :teehee: But I like it like this actually, you get more attention :naughty: Oh, but what's the point :aah:

Well I'll have to check. Maybe I do have Swedish ancestors and then I could come and find MY Swedish roots :mf_rosetinted: xD Oh, I guess that's true xD I don't even know a whole bunch of my cousins... mostly they live other places :huh: I don't like attention xDDD The point is to be able to watch a special episode of the show that's Christmas themed and not to have to watch the same one every year :naughty:

Well I am not there I am here. Yes I going against the law the now by drinking but no one cares as everyone is drinking at age 15 - 17

I think it's stupid, but that's just my opinion :aah: xD Here we aren't allowed to drink at all until we're 21, but then we have laws for everything pretty much :naughty:

AHHHH I adore Of Monsters and Men! I would so love to go see them one day... :huh:

The day they were selling the tickets I wasn't there, and they were sold out pretty quickly. There's a private show soon that is close to my house, which I would be so happy if I won the contest. I'd have the chance too meet them too! AH!

The day they were selling the tickets I wasn't there, and they were sold out pretty quickly. There's a private show soon that is close to my house, which I would be so happy if I won the contest. I'd have the chance too meet them too! AH!

Jealous!! I've never been to a concert in my life, STILL. XD

Exactly your comment is invalid.

How so? :aah:

oh I promise you, the day will come at the right time! My first official concert was this year. Trust me I'm almost turning 17... and it was Mika :P

I know!! I think I'm going to a concert this upcoming February... If my dad feels like going with me that is, because he wouldn't let me go alone -_-

I know!! I think I'm going to a concert this upcoming February... If my dad feels like going with me that is' date=' because he wouldn't let me go alone -_-[/quote']

Well, it's not that bad! The first time, it was a Broadway, my parents had to come with me (can you actually believe, it wasn't even an official concert or something --'') or even a "fake band who remade a Beatles concert to make us live what it would have been if they were still together and all alive" concert, and again, they had to come with me and I was like 14 or 15. So yeah we're sort of similar :aah: Long live chickeny parents :aah: What concert are you planning to see :pinkbow: ?