Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's not that bad! The first time, it was a Broadway, my parents had to come with me (can you actually believe, it wasn't even an official concert or something --'') or even a "fake band who remade a Beatles concert to make us live what it would have been if they were still together and all alive" concert, and again, they had to come with me and I was like 14 or 15. So yeah we're sort of similar :aah: Long live chickeny parents :aah: What concert are you planning to see :pinkbow: ?

Oh, when the Vaccines are in DC I think I will go to see them :pinkbow: if I can find someone to go with :mf_rosetinted:

Such as?

The compulsive need to sing anything, cockiness, and daydreaming related to Adam picking me which means I could get a hug and then randomly blurting out questions as to how tall he is for my daydream's sake, you know, where I would come to on him, etc, etc, etc.... *stares into space*

The compulsive need to sing anything' date=' cockiness, and daydreaming related to Adam picking me which means I could get a hug and then randomly blurting out questions as to how tall he is for my daydream's sake, you know, where I would come to on him, etc, etc, etc.... *stares into space*[/quote']

I that Mackenzie dude still there? Love him!! Oh my god. Adam. Hes one hawt muthafawka. Like. Seriously. Even his ugly tiger tattoo is hot.

I that Mackenzie dude still there? Love him!! Oh my god. Adam. Hes one hawt muthafawka. Like. Seriously. Even his ugly tiger tattoo is hot.

I think so! :teehee: and man, I love his tattoos. :pinkbow: I was never really into him, but I was just... Watching the show and BAM I'm like oh... Well he's hot. XD He seems like a really cool guy. If I was ever on the show I would want to work with him, maybe even more than I would Xtina :das:

Oh and Micah' date=' two things... :das: first of all my mum thought it would be a good idea to read Kittens and Steamrollers... :roftl::mikacool: and secondly ive known this for awhile but Mehrker was onstage with Mika.... *0* :das: :das: :mikadas:

Hahahaa does she know?!? WHAT. FeCK. NOOO wAAYYY!! I'm going to e in the polka dot choir. No matter what. I have to. I'm guessing he was on for the choir? Guess what today is!! 10 weeks. O.o

I think so! :teehee: and man' date=' I love his tattoos. :pinkbow: I was never really into him, but I was just... Watching the show and BAM I'm like oh... Well he's hot. XD He seems like a really cool guy. If I was ever on the show I would want to work with him, maybe even more than I would Xtina :das:[/quote']

I would pick him. I don't care if he hit his button or not. Team Adam.

Hahahaa does she know?!? WHAT. FeCK. NOOO wAAYYY!! I'm going to e in the polka dot choir. No matter what. I have to. I'm guessing he was on for the choir? Guess what today is!! 10 weeks. O.o

Well... She probably had no clue what it was about but anyways, she found it and read it and of course was thoroughly creeped out. xD I loved that fic though, it genuinely made me laugh xD and YES WAY. Two years ago when Meeks was down there apparently he was in costume on stage. :aah: and he got a photo with Mika as I recall, which he promised to give to SBBB. :pinkbow: Not jealous at all...

:aah:

Well... She probably had no clue what it was about but anyways' date=' she found it and read it and of course was thoroughly creeped out. xD I loved that fic though, it genuinely made me laugh xD and YES WAY. Two years ago when Meeks was down there apparently he was in costume on stage. :aah: and he got a photo with Mika as I recall, which he promised to give to SBBB. :pinkbow: Not jealous at all...

:aah:[/quote']

Wait. Was. He. A. Lollipop. Boy.

I would pick him. I don't care if he hit his button or not. Team Adam.

Same! I actually really like Maroon 5. And my mom is a huge fan (she talks about him often enough, it's creepy... Like that time I was on the phone talking about Depp and she's just butting in, "Johnny Depp is totally sexy" XDDD) My dad wanted to watch the blind auditions for season three and I watched with him, and he was surprised how long it took Adam to get recruits at first, he was convinced everyone would pick Adam cos he's cutest... :aah:

Same! I actually really like Maroon 5. And my mom is a huge fan (she talks about him often enough' date=' it's creepy... Like that time I was on the phone talking about Depp and she's just butting in, "Johnny Depp is totally sexy" XDDD) My dad wanted to watch the blind auditions for season three and I watched with him, and he was surprised how long it took Adam to get recruits at first, he was convinced everyone would pick Adam cos he's cutest... :aah:[/quote']

Hahahaha my mum thinks Eric Hutchinson has a hot voice, but Mika is all around hot. I've taught her well. I would totally choose Adam. I like his vocal style best ad he's totally bangin. Johnny Depp is the pedo kind of sexy. Like, if he offered me candy to he into his van, I would take it.

Hahahaha my mum thinks Eric Hutchinson has a hot voice, but Mika is all around hot. I've taught her well. I would totally choose Adam. I like his vocal style best ad he's totally bangin. Johnny Depp is the pedo kind of sexy. Like, if he offered me candy to he into his van, I would take it.

My mom generally hates Mika. XD I love Adam's style, and it's interesting how he kind of jumps from style to style a bit, but still has individuality. :pinkbow: and I can completely envision that... Johnny has a brilliant voice for offering candy to girls in a worn out van. I think that was a compliment... XD

Good thing. I would have lost all respect.

I know xD That's actually a bit creepy, the notion of a lollipop boy. XD

My mom generally hates Mika. XD I love Adam's style' date=' and it's interesting how he kind of jumps from style to style a bit, but still has individuality. :pinkbow: and I can completely envision that... Johnny has a brilliant voice for offering candy to girls in a worn out van. I think that was a compliment... XD

I know xD That's actually a bit creepy, the notion of a lollipop boy. XD[/quote']

My mum thinks he's totally gay. Over the top, flaming gay. Which he's not. But she thinks he's attractive. He totally does! I could picture it.

I've never seen a lollipop boy, and I hope I never do.

Wait a sec. How are you on da internetzzz?

My mum thinks he's totally gay. Over the top, flaming gay. Which he's not. But she thinks he's attractive. He totally does! I could picture it.

I've never seen a lollipop boy, and I hope I never do.

Wait a sec. How are you on da internetzzz?

He kind of USED to be like that. Anyways I can't think of him as anything OTHER than flaming gay now. XD I can just envision the whole thing.. And every girl would fall for it. XDD

SAME. :mf_rosetinted:

I stole my dads phone! I told him "if you give it to me at night I can set my own alarm and you'll get more sleep." :3 Im such a good daughter :3

He kind of USED to be like that. Anyways I can't think of him as anything OTHER than flaming gay now. XD I can just envision the whole thing.. And every girl would fall for it. XDD

SAME. :mf_rosetinted:

I stole my dads phone! I told him "if you give it to me at night I can set my own alarm and you'll get more sleep." :3 Im such a good daughter :3

See, I've never thought of him as a raving, flaming gay. Blame it in my intense attraction to him, but I never have. I miss how he used to be. I want that Mika back.

Maybe it was Johnnycake driving around my town last year...

Something's just aren't supposed to happen...

Your dad fell for that?!?!?!

See, I've never thought of him as a raving, flaming gay. Blame it in my intense attraction to him, but I never have. I miss how he used to be. I want that Mika back.

Maybe it was Johnnycake driving around my town last year...

Something's just aren't supposed to happen...

Your dad fell for that?!?!?!

I've always thought about him that way. XD I love him, and he's quite attractive, but he's pretty gay:naughty: I love him circa TBWKTM.. His best work.

Wait what? I would be scared xD

Yes, like male lollipop girls.. NEVER. XD EVER. Or um.... I don't know. But definitely no male lollipop girls. XD

Yep, he fell for it HARD. :mf_rosetinted:

I've always thought about him that way. XD I love him' date=' and he's quite attractive, but he's pretty gay:naughty: I love him circa TBWKTM.. His best work.

Wait what? I would be scared xD

Yes, like male lollipop girls.. NEVER. XD EVER. Or um.... I don't know. But definitely no male lollipop girls. XD

Yep, he fell for it HARD. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I always thought of him as colourfully sexy.

I wasn't allowed outside!!

It's the creepiest form of cross dressing.

That's sad. -_-