Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone so proud to say they know some song by heart? I must know at least 400 of them by heart and I'm sure other people do too, it's not such a big deal. xD

That's true. It's just that particular song that I'm proud of knowing by heart... Well that and the one by LCD Soundsystem. XD it's because not many people know the words to it. I know the elements song by heart... :naughty:

Hi :mf_rosetinted:

:bye:

That's true. It's just that particular song that I'm proud of knowing by heart... Well that and the one by LCD Soundsystem. XD it's because not many people know the words to it. I know the elements song by heart... :naughty:

Aw, good then.:pinkbow: I like to pretend I know the lyrics to Elle Me Dit. I must be saying something like 'hippos smell weird' half the time. Oh, and no, we don't have an elements song. Why would you even need to know all the elements? :aah:

:bye:

Aw, good then.:pinkbow: I like to pretend I know the lyrics to Elle Me Dit. I must be saying something like 'hippos smell weird' half the time. Oh, and no, we don't have an elements song. Why would you even need to know all the elements? :aah:

I know the lyrics to EMD and Karen. XD I don't know how, I just memorized the sounds xD We have to know the elements for school! Well, last year we did and then again in Chem. :aah: We have to memorize them, where they are, etc.... :aah: and it's so odd that you guys don't have one. Maybe because it couldn't rhyme. :roftl:

I know the lyrics to EMD and Karen. XD I don't know how' date=' I just memorized the sounds xD We have to know the elements for school! Well, last year we did and then again in Chem. :aah: We have to memorize them, where they are, etc.... :aah: and it's so odd that you guys don't have one. Maybe because it couldn't rhyme. :roftl:[/quote']

No, I try to sign how I hear it but I can bet my life on it that it's all wrong except elle me dit danse. xD Nice, really.:aah: No, we don't need to know where they are, that's just lame.:aah:

No, I try to sign how I hear it but I can bet my life on it that it's all wrong except elle me dit danse. xD Nice, really.:aah: No, we don't need to know where they are, that's just lame.:aah:

XD It isn't lame to me, I like it. :aah: it's so fun to sing... :teehee:

Well I thought you were a nerd and then you said you weren't one and now you're some math genius and dfghugfauizgzuoreg CONFUSED. xD

YS. TANC U.

Touche. You'd feel just enough. :das:

Wait when did I say I wasn't a nerd? :aah: Oh thank you I'm flattered but I wouldn't call myself a genious :aah:

You're welcome :pinkbow:

XD It isn't lame to me' date=' I like it. :aah: it's so fun to sing... :teehee:[/quote']

Wow. Singing the element song for entertainment. *pats on back* :mikacool: xD

[YOUTUBE]GFIvXVMbII0[/YOUTUBE]

:mikacool:

Sorry' date=' Vh1's playing Richard Marx.:mikacool:

Wait when did I say I wasn't a nerd? :aah: Oh thank you I'm flattered but I wouldn't call myself a genious :aah:

You're welcome :pinkbow:

When I told you you were one! :aah: Close enough. xD

:pinkbow:

Too bad it's in english :mf_rosetinted:

How different are the elements in English and Swedish? XD I haven't looked it up. XD

Wow. Singing the element song for entertainment. *pats on back* :mikacool: xD

Sorry, Vh1's playing Richard Marx.:mikacool:

When I told you you were one! :aah: Close enough. xD

:pinkbow:

STAHP, I really do find it fun :aah::aah::aah::naughty:

I don't blame you. XD Wow, you would completely run away from me. I'm too nerdy in real life. XD