Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

:aah: I usually don't mind my dentist but on Tuesday I get someone different cos of the treatment am getting so I am a bit scared :nervous: even more scared with the braces though D:

you'll do just fine :thumb_yello: my bro got his braces last friday and he was scared as hell, but he said it wasn't that bad as he thought it would be.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll do just fine :thumb_yello: my bro got his braces last friday and he was scared as hell, but he said it wasn't that bad as he thought it would be.

Oh okay. Thanks for that,feel a bit better after you telling me that :wink2: Just it's a shame I won't be able to eat much apart from soup and stuff xD

:aah: never trust google :mikacool: i have to test does it translate anything right, now i know it, no it doesn't :aah:

It works with english :aah: Translating that sentence from finnish to english works pretty well xD

i know, i'm so smart. :mf_rosetinted: my school starts 6am for some reason, ends 3pm, then i go to stables and i will be home like after 8pm... :mf_rosetinted:

6 am :shocked: And be careful with the horses don't want you to die...

Yay! Least am not alone :aah: Ah boo studying is for losers :mf_rosetinted: I'm good just tired aha you?

Hello Rachel,are you in love?:bye::teehee:

pretty good, I'm listening to Of Monsters and Men on repeat while "studying" :aah: but really, I need to do an essay for tomorrow meh. and yea for

no reason, my finger is bleeding :mf_rosetinted:

I'm jealous, I never ever hear someone sing Mika's songs.

1st: I heard my friends sing Love Today and We Are Golden in the locker room while I was grinning and feeling as they were talking about me :aah:

2nd: Half of the canadian population knows how I love Mika :teehee: so some of 'em sing his song to please me hahahaha

pretty good, I'm listening to Of Monsters and Men on repeat while "studying" :aah: but really, I need to do an essay for tomorrow meh. and yea for

no reason, my finger is bleeding :mf_rosetinted:

Haha nice :3 I have like two or three essays to do for English and ain't stared any xD I don't even know what to put like seriously I missed quite a bit at the time of when it was to be done. Teacher no help at all. But anyway guess I should be studying too,have a computing test on Wednesday. I feel as if this week is busy as I go to the dentist tomorrow then go out for dinner (so won't be here) Wednesday nothing much happening gotta get a birthday card for the bf. Get braces on Thursday and yeah bf will be over this weekend xD I will be shattered xD

So what exactly is this "treatment" :aah:

I'm good ( ...Calum Worthy.... )

whatever you want it to be xD

But yeah seriously there is a doctor at my local doctors called Dr Love mum told me and I thought she was kidding but she wasn't and I have seen his name on the door so xD Would be awesome getting him

whatever you want it to be xD

But yeah seriously there is a doctor at my local doctors called Dr Love mum told me and I thought she was kidding but she wasn't and I have seen his name on the door so xD Would be awesome getting him

Hmmmm...

:lmao:

Haha nice :3 I have like two or three essays to do for English and ain't stared any xD I don't even know what to put like seriously I missed quite a bit at the time of when it was to be done. Teacher no help at all. But anyway guess I should be studying too,have a computing test on Wednesday. I feel as if this week is busy as I go to the dentist tomorrow then go out for dinner (so won't be here) Wednesday nothing much happening gotta get a birthday card for the bf. Get braces on Thursday and yeah bf will be over this weekend xD I will be shattered xD

WOO BRACES! just like me :aah: I want to see them when you'll have 'em! You're still with the same guy you told me about a couple months earlier? does bf mean boyfriend or bestfriend ?? :naughty: I'm extremely busy this week too! Ugh, I even have 2 days with no school and they are filled humphhhhh...

1st: I heard my friends sing Love Today and We Are Golden in the locker room while I was grinning and feeling as they were talking about me :aah:

2nd: Half of the canadian population knows how I love Mika :teehee: so some of 'em sing his song to please me hahahaha

That would never happen here :mf_rosetinted: They just sang relax because they told my class mate to relax :aah:

And almost no one knows I'm a Mika fan :mf_rosetinted:

I'm the worst fan ever. Had a song competition last saturday. You get a letter and then you write A band, A solo artist and a song that begins with that letter. So the one of the other groups had written Mika when it was the letter M. And when they said that I asked loudly (!): "Did they really say ica?" (swedish grocery store)

and the other ones looked at me and laughed: "No, Mika"

Feel so stupid :doh:

That would never happen here :mf_rosetinted: They just sang relax because they told my class mate to relax :aah:

And almost no one knows I'm a Mika fan :mf_rosetinted:

wooo, you're really good at hiding! Actually I don't often talk about him, it's mostly because before I closed my twitter, I had alot of followers and people used to chichat about my tweets, so yeah sometimes I tweeted about Mika, this is how everybody knew that I was a fan :aah: But I won't be like: "hey I'm Raya and I like Mika" as a self-presentation let's say :aah: