Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My love. ♥

I swear I would give up my life for that man. Actually, both for Tim and Edward.

Must we go through this again?

I was having intense feels last night. :mf_rosetinted: And I believe I would, as well, if it came down to that. It isn't exactly like me, but any sacrifice for their sake would be one well made. :wub2:

And just so you know, I posted it when Rachel wasn't here. If I had known she would have appeared in time to say something I would not have gone there. :mikacool:

I was having intense feels last night. :mf_rosetinted: And I believe I would' date=' as well, if it came down to that. It isn't exactly like me, but any sacrifice for their sake would be one well made. :wub2:

And just so you know, I posted it when Rachel wasn't here. If I had known she would have appeared in time to say something I would not have gone there. :mikacool:

I watched it yesterday. I couldn't break the tradition.

I don't mind you posting it, and going by my so far research I made the conclusion that she will most probably turn into the new member of the Jersey Shore cast and decided not to bother with it any longer.