Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I. Really? Not even in a supermarket? And can't you just take the ice from your fridge? And then go door to door and beg for more (ice, that is). Good.

I SAID I'M DEEP, BISH.

Really. Not even in a supermarket. Sure, I could take ice from the fridge, but then I'd have to grind it and I'm too lazy for that :mf_rosetinted: xD

Did someone say deep dish ? :mikacool::mikacool:

pizza_11.jpg

Not much just got back from being in town,got something to wear for Sunday (Mika gig:teehee: )

I'm pretty good though I feel rather meh after that McDonalds :huh: But still good :das: You?

McDonalds is gross. Too much grease. And I'm fine, just slightly frustrated :aah: still trying to draw, in other words :mikacool: xD

Nice :thumb_yello:

Indeed xD Need to find a pair of shoes to go with it :3 As the boots I have won't look right with it at all,also getting a fur coat (not real fur) xD

Really. Not even in a supermarket. Sure' date=' I could take ice from the fridge, but then I'd have to grind it and I'm too lazy for that :mf_rosetinted: xD

[img']http://www.accidentalhedonist.com/media/blogs/vanessab/pizza_11.jpg[/img]

McDonalds is gross. Too much grease. And I'm fine, just slightly frustrated :aah: still trying to draw, in other words :mikacool: xD

I tend to eat chicken nuggets they aren't exactly all grease,besides I didn't know what I could handle considering what have had done xD

Indeed xD Need to find a pair of shoes to go with it :3 As the boots I have won't look right with it at all,also getting a fur coat (not real fur) xD

I tend to eat chicken nuggets they aren't exactly all grease,besides I didn't know what I could handle considering what have had done xD

Oh, I guess you have a point there. :naughty:

Aww. :teehee: At least you had fun. :huglove:

Yeah, that's almost as deep as 1D and Beaver songs. Which reminds me of this: http://9gag.com/gag/6009000 The title says it all.

Oh yes cos wondering around town having guys look at your long legs and having jealous bitches growl at you is fun :lmfao:

Really. Not even in a supermarket. Sure' date=' I could take ice from the fridge, but then I'd have to grind it and I'm too lazy for that :mf_rosetinted: xD

[img']http://www.accidentalhedonist.com/media/blogs/vanessab/pizza_11.jpg[/img]

Wow. America, this one's for you. *applauds* Then enjoy your 30C winter.

Nope, no one. And what the duck is that supposed to be?

Aww. :teehee: At least you had fun. :huglove:

Yeah, that's almost as deep as 1D and Beaver songs. Which reminds me of this: http://9gag.com/gag/6009000 The title says it all.

Da paq is that :mf_rosetinted:

You WOULD say that. :mf_rosetinted: So I gather you've never had Chicago style? :mf_rosetinted:

We can all agree it really does though xD

Indeed xD Need to find a pair of shoes to go with it :3 As the boots I have won't look right with it at all' date='also getting a fur coat (not real fur) xD

I tend to eat chicken nuggets they aren't exactly all grease,besides I didn't know what I could handle considering what have had done xD[/quote']good not real fur :naughty:

I know, all the ore reason to hate this place. :mf_rosetinted: I'll be sure to. *not* :mf_rosetinted:

It's Chicago deep dish pizza. With the cheese and such under the sauce. Don't even ask why, I have no clue. :naughty:

That looks like diarrhea and vomit on a piece of bread xD :aah:

That's what it supposed to be :puke:

What my mum had in the other hand,was certainly greasy and complete mess,would fall apart xD It was some sort of burger but one to do with Christmas or something xD

How the duck do you make a burger have to do with Christmas? :aah:

good not real fur :naughty:

Nope, I disagree. :naughty:

good not real fur :naughty:

Well obviously that would cost a lot more xD Plus that is not nice :L

...it's not? :aah:

Well the guys yeah I suppose but the girls who look at you in a growling way or look down at you is not fun. AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN THIS FOOKING TOWN xD

Nope' date=' I disagree. :naughty:[/quote']

The sauce that is used ? I can't remember what it is called mostly cos I wasn't paying attention and was too busy laughing at what my friend Danny said after I said I got a dress :L

I know' date=' all the ore reason to hate this place. :mf_rosetinted: I'll be sure to. *not* :mf_rosetinted:

It's Chicago deep dish pizza. With the cheese and such under the sauce. Don't even ask why, I have no clue. :naughty:[/quote']

Then think of something yourself.

...okay, shutting up.

Well the guys yeah I suppose but the girls who look at you in a growling way or look down at you is not fun. AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN THIS FOOKING TOWN xD

It'd still be pretty fun for me.:aah: But if it bothers you, just ignore them, they're not worth it.

That would be Stephen Colbert from the Colbert Report, aka a genius that has graced us with his analysis of 1D's song. I bow to him. :bow:

The nerve of some people :fisch:

Well obviously that would cost a lot more xD Plus that is not nice :L

Exactly

Nope' date=' I disagree. :naughty:[/quote']

Then what is that big brown chunk on it...