Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Someone (aka my sister) got into my savings money and when caught, ran away dropping it. Missed my school bus picking it up, and since my dad almost got kicked out of my school last week he doesn't want to drive me. I regret nothing.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone (aka my sister) got into my savings money and when caught' date=' ran away dropping it. Missed my school bus picking it up, and since my dad almost got kicked out of my school last week he doesn't want to drive me. I regret nothing.[/quote']

:aah: I have a one hour delay I have to go to school in 25 mins , I've been relaxing.

Just thought it was weird that no one was writing in the other thread :aah:

Well, there's this one now. Hello. :bye:

ტროლოლოლოლოლოლოლოოლოლოლოლოლოლოლოლო new thread :mikacool:

yო მარი! :დ ი ჰავენ'თ სეენ yოუ ინ ფორევერ. :huglove:

haven't talked to ya for ageeees :mikadas: wazzup? :mikacool:

I know :hug: Not much, went out sick shoveling snow in the snowstorm :aah: And what are you doing? :das:

Well' date=' there's this one now. Hello. :bye:

yო მარი! :დ ი ჰავენ'თ სეენ yოუ ინ ფორევერ. :huglove:[/quote']

Hi :hug: Home from school today? :naughty:

I know :hug: Not much, went out sick shoveling snow in the snowstorm :aah: And what are you doing? :das:

Hi :hug: Home from school today? :naughty:

Yes. And everyone else has snow. :tears::mf_rosetinted: I have to do work though, have to work on my website. And study for exams. :naughty:

Is it wrong to be over excited because one of the blogs on tumblr you look up to reblogged you post without following you? :teehee:

No, be excited. Maybe they'll start following you. :teehee: How many followers do you have, anyways? Out of curiosity. :aah: xD

yო მარი! :დ ი ჰავენ'თ სეენ yოუ ინ ფორევერ. :huglove:

ყეს ი კნოწ' date=' ი'მ ეიტჰერ ლაზყ ტო ცოემ ტო მფც ორ ჰავე ნო ტიმე ხდდ :aah:

წატცჰა დოინგ? :დას:

there's snow already? :aah: here hasn't snowed yet :naughty:

I'm about to do hoemwork...but not yet.. I'm LAZY!! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes. And everyone else has snow. :tears::mf_rosetinted: I have to do work though' date=' have to work on my website. And study for exams. :naughty:[/quote']

Not everyone, just we in the north.:hug: And that's unusual probably gone before the 24th :mf_rosetinted: Oh I want to see your website :teehee:

ყეს ი კნოწ, ი'მ ეიტჰერ ლაზყ ტო ცოემ ტო მფც ორ ჰავე ნო ტიმე ხდდ :aah:

ნოთჰინგ მუჩ, ჯუსთ თუმბლრინგ ანდ ეათინგ ჩეხ მიხ :როფთლ: yოუ? :3

No' date=' be excited. Maybe they'll start following you. :teehee: How many followers do you have, anyways? Out of curiosity. :aah: xD[/quote']

Yay :aah: Don't think so she has like 2000 followers or something like that. I have 31 :aah: How many do you have? xD

Not everyone, just we in the north.:hug: And that's unusual probably gone before the 24th :mf_rosetinted: Oh I want to see your website :teehee:

No, not even like that. Even Rachel has snow. That isn't that much farther north, just a few states and it isn't fair. :mf_rosetinted: You can, but only when my teacher approves it. It's a research site, on Tourette Syndrome, for school. :3

ყეს ი კნოწ, ი'მ ეიტჰერ ლაზყ ტო ცოემ ტო მფც ორ ჰავე ნო ტიმე ხდდ :aah:

I know I'm surprised. Pretty much to, I mean two weeks ago they told us it would be a warm winter. :aah: But I bet you'll get soon :naughty:

So am I xD

No' date=' not even like that. Even Rachel has snow. That isn't that much farther north, just a few states and it isn't fair. :mf_rosetinted: You can, but only when my teacher approves it. It's a research site, on Tourette Syndrome, for school. :3[/quote']

She lives in New York right? She can't have that much, or?

Oh that sounds pretty hard :teehee: Btw I've sent my card :teehee:

Well you never know :original: Like' date=' 12 or thirteen I think at the moment :roftl: not that many. :mikacool: xD[/quote']

(: More than I had when I started :aah:

She lives in New York right? She can't have that much, or?

Oh that sounds pretty hard :teehee: Btw I've sent my card :teehee:

(: More than I had when I started :aah:

She had enough to have delayed school... :mf_rosetinted:

It is! It's a lot of work, but the good thing is that's all we do in class and we don't have homework. :thumb_yello: yay!! We don't usually get a lot of cards, my mom says its very nice of you to send one c: :teehee:

Well, I try. xD And I have met some amazing people on Omegle and we exchanged Tumblrs, which helps :naughty:

She had enough to have delayed school... :mf_rosetinted:

It is! It's a lot of work' date=' but the good thing is that's all we do in class and we don't have homework. :thumb_yello: yay!! We don't usually get a lot of cards, my mom says its very nice of you to send one c: :teehee:

Well, I try. xD And I have met some amazing people on Omegle and we exchanged Tumblrs, which helps :naughty:[/quote']

What :shocked:

That's great :thumb_yello: Hate homework, now I'm jealous :mf_rosetinted: It's just fun to send you one :teehee: but the card might not be the most beautiful thing you've ever seen :aah: Will she believe I'm from sweden now? :aah:

I see :naughty: Maybe I should start doing some Omegle :aah:

What :shocked:

That's great :thumb_yello: Hate homework, now I'm jealous :mf_rosetinted: It's just fun to send you one :teehee: but the card might not be the most beautiful thing you've ever seen :aah: Will she believe I'm from sweden now? :aah:

I see :naughty: Maybe I should start doing some Omegle :aah:

Yep.. School started an hour late today for them because of snow and ice on roads. :aah:

I hate homework too. So I usually ignore it, so responsible of me :mf_rosetinted:XD Aww :teehee: yes, I think she will. :naughty:

You should!! It's really fun. And if you have Sherlock as an interest there's a lot of opportunity to RP, it's super fun and brilliant. :mikacool::teehee: