Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

ნოთჰინგ მუჩ' date=' ჯუსთ თუმბლრინგ ანდ ეათინგ ჩეხ მიხ :როფთლ: yოუ? :3[/quote']

:დროოლ: :aah: ი'მ ლოოკინგ ტჰროუგჰ ტჰე ტესტს ი წროტე ინ ენგლისჰანდ ი ჰავე ა ქუესტიონ ბყ ტჰე წაყ :aah: so I'll write in a normal language :aah:

you had to choose the correct answer and complete the sentences so I chose prevent.

A healthy lifestyle can prevent some illnesses.

and somebody told em that if you use that word it must be with 'from' too xD like 'prevent from'. and others say it's right. what do you think? XD how do you use it? XDD

can it be used without that article 'from' too? :blink:

I know I'm surprised. Pretty much to, I mean two weeks ago they told us it would be a warm winter. :aah: But I bet you'll get soon :naughty:

So am I xD

yeah I think the same :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:დროოლ: :aah: ი'მ ლოოკინგ ტჰროუგჰ ტჰე ტესტს ი წროტე ინ ენგლისჰანდ ი ჰავე ა ქუესტიონ ბყ ტჰე წაყ :aah: so I'll write in a normal language :aah:

you had to choose the correct answer and complete the sentences so I chose prevent.

and somebody told em that if you use that word it must be with 'from' too xD like 'prevent from'. and others say it's right. what do you think? XD how do you use it? XDD

XD yes, your answer is right. You can definitely use it like that. :wink2: Prevent illness is perfectly acceptable without from, and even though from usually comes with it sometimes it makes sense without. :naughty:

Good :naughty:

Yep.. School started an hour late today for them because of snow and ice on roads. :aah:

I hate homework too. So I usually ignore it' date=' so responsible of me :mf_rosetinted:XD Aww :teehee: yes, I think she will. :naughty:

You should!! It's really fun. And if you have Sherlock as an interest there's a lot of opportunity to RP, it's super fun and brilliant. :mikacool::teehee:[/quote']

Really how much snow they have? :shocked: I mean we have class 1 warning, because it snows ans is very windy but the busses aren't even delayed with 5 minutes :blink:

You're not alone :fisch: xD Good, but who knows I can have faked it :naughty:

Oh, it sounds fun! I have to try it someday :teehee:

XD yes' date=' your answer is right. You can definitely use it like that. :wink2: Prevent illness is perfectly acceptable without from, and even though from usually comes with it sometimes it makes sense without. :naughty:[/quote']

fyeah.jpg

I've had a whole discussion about it :aah: thank you :aah::teehee:

wait. one more dafuq question please..:mikacool:

They ____ gone out. Their car is outside the house.

A.must have B.can't have C.might have

eh?? :aah:

fyeah.jpg

It has to be B. :wink2:

Good :naughty:

Really how much snow they have? :shocked: I mean we have class 1 warning, because it snows ans is very windy but the busses aren't even delayed with 5 minutes :blink:

You're not alone :fisch: xD Good, but who knows I can have faked it :naughty:

Oh, it sounds fun! I have to try it someday :teehee:

I don't know :aah: I'll look it up. The weather channel probably says something. :naughty:

I figured that :roftl: exactly... :tinted: xDDDS

fyeah.jpg

That one is B. :wink2:

I already knew that, I meant other people I am not talking to currently. xD

I just thought since no one else was stepping up to say hello to you, I would take that job. Plus, we rarely do say hi. Normally it jumps immediately into a conversation of sorts. :naughty: