Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good golly gosh (kill me pls). :blush-anim-cl: Damn. Dat's some good argument, yo. :mf_rosetinted:

...oh my god, what am I doing with my life?

I've been working on my country accent for you. :mf_rosetinted::teehee: I know. But seriously, too mainstream is too mainstream now. :naughty:

I don't exactly know, but it's a really good time killer. XD

:naughty: *smiles smugly* :naughty: um , no not really...

DO IT.

I've been working on my country accent for you. :mf_rosetinted::teehee: I know. But seriously' date=' too mainstream is too mainstream now. :naughty:

DO IT.[/quote']

U ain't my ma! :mf_rosetinted:

I've been working on my country accent for you. :mf_rosetinted::teehee: I know. But seriously' date=' too mainstream is too mainstream now. :naughty:

DO IT.[/quote']

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss :das: (:banghead:) Can't argue with that logic. :mikacool:

It's depresing. I actually started singing Annie's theme song today.

Oh, and Grace, you could start with this. The girl insulted Johnny Depp, Harry Potter, Narnia, Nirvana, Disney classics, Tim Burton, Edward Scissorhands, etc. Give up, dear, there is no hope.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss :das: (:banghead:) Can't argue with that logic. :mikacool:

It's depresing. I actually started singing Annie's theme song today.

Oh, and Grace, you could start with this. The girl insulted Johnny Depp, Harry Potter, Narnia, Nirvana, Disney classics, Tim Burton, Edward Scissorhands, etc. Give up, dear, there is no hope.

:naughty::naughty: :das: Of course you can't. XD

You WAT :aah:

And you forgot, she also insulted Ezra and We Need To Talk About Kevin. :mf_rosetinted:There is no hope, and there's desperately no hope, and there's definitely no hope.. *bursts into tears* :mf_rosetinted: but still, JAMAIS.

i've wrote 20 pages in english by hand about how much few people here mean to me... I'm not normal, live with it. :mf_rosetinted:

That reminds me, you still owe me my story. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty: :das: Of course you can't. XD

You WAT :aah:

And you forgot' date=' she also insulted Ezra and We Need To Talk About Kevin. :mf_rosetinted:There is no hope, and there's desperately no hope, and there's definitely no hope.. *bursts into tears* :mf_rosetinted: but still, JAMAIS.

:pinkbow:

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I'LL LOVE YA TOMORROW, YOU'RE ALWAYS A DAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Kill me. Please.

I said etc. :mf_rosetinted: It's okay, let it all out. *gives tissue* No, Grace, now.

That reminds me, you still owe me my story. :mf_rosetinted:

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I'LL LOVE YA TOMORROW, YOU'RE ALWAYS A DAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Kill me. Please.

I said etc. :mf_rosetinted: It's okay, let it all out. *gives tissue* No, Grace, now.

Oh my g o d how did you live with yourself through that? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Tissue? Let's try a mop to sop up the river of my tears. :mf_rosetinted:Like I said, NEVAH. Oh what's the use. XD

Aw :huglove::huglove: that's really amazingly sweet. Love you dear :hug:

:huglove: love you too. :hug:

That reminds me' date=' you still owe me my story. :mf_rosetinted:

your story? :mf_rosetinted: it's 32 pages long right now, takes awhile :mf_rosetinted: