Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww,yay! spread the love! :aah:

Aha you will be doing what I did when I found out about the Mika gig being cancelled,I actually did cry,tried not to. As for now,I'm more gutted about not seeing him now. Considering I was only seeing him then and not going to London or Manchester,it really does suck.

haha... :aah: hmmm... I laughed. After weeks of crying and silence.. That's probably a good thing.

haha... :aah: hmmm... I laughed. After weeks of crying and silence.. That's probably a good thing.

Aha it is actually,laughing can be good once in a while. It maybe isn't so good if you laugh quite a lot...people may think you are high.:doh:

It's called wax my dear Emma , use some :wink2::aah:

I need to buy it and I am not going all the way to my orthodontist to get wax,I'll hold off till next Thursday.

Aha it is actually,laughing can be good once in a while. It maybe isn't so good if you laugh quite a lot...people may think you are high.:doh:

I need to buy it and I am not going all the way to my orthodontist to get wax,I'll hold off till next Thursday.

oh well, i probably won't.. :wink2: though i don't want to be sad anymore... It really sucks to be sad for weeks...

oh well, i probably won't.. :wink2: though i don't want to be sad anymore... It really sucks to be sad for weeks...

Haha yeah I know what you mean. I actually pretend to be happy most times when really I am rather down. At the moment I'm sort of happy but also a bit meh cos of the Mika gig being cancelled..