Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I've given up making any on gifsoup they never seem to work right for me,dunno why. If you are gonna make gifs will you be able to make me one if I gave you the youtube link and told you when to start and end? :3

I'm sorry, I couldn't promise that it would come out right, plus I'm on an iPad :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I said I'm sorry :aah:. I have karate test tonight :boing:

My boyfriend's ex messaged me on facebook saying sorry for trying to split us up and for calling me a fat ugly whore,but that still doesn't hack it as I know deeps down she still hates me for whatever reason. It's not like I stole him off her as they weren't properly together..

My boyfriend's ex messaged me on facebook saying sorry for trying to split us up and for calling me a fat ugly whore,but that still doesn't hack it as I know deeps down she still hates me for whatever reason. It's not like I stole him off her as they weren't properly together..

:hug::itsok:

I have a karate test tonight :boing:

Edited by rachie b

mmm... Don't feel terrible about it... You know that it's not your fault... and she's a bitch for acting like that and calling you such names :sneaky2:

The-Hobbit-An-Unexpected-Journey-Kili.jpg

KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI KILI IUHJNIRUFHERILGHJNERČOIJGVIČER3GJOČIRTUHJGIOČSJSERIOGJERGSČALOEGKOPĆERJKI IJEFIURHTUI4JEČORIFGJROČEGIJAČIERGJ ♥

Xenia STAHP THAT. I wants to see da Hawbit :tears:

....And I'm at school. RULE BREAKERRRRR

NO. IT'S KILI DJHFBGERHJKFBGHJLEWFLKWERUHFWERHUGILAUREHČUIOWER4JTOGIJWRTGWTRHITORIGJITHGJJRTIOJHROIJHMORIJ

Watching Smosh on YouTube, Bon Jovi on TV and Kili on mah phone. OVERLOAD.

You're such a badass. AND HURRY UP AND GET THE FIRETRUCK HOME.

NO. IT'S KILI DJHFBGERHJKFBGHJLEWFLKWERUHFWERHUGILAUREHČUIOWER4JTOGIJWRTGWTRHITORIGJITHGJJRTIOJHROIJHMORIJ

Watching Smosh on YouTube, Bon Jovi on TV and Kili on mah phone. OVERLOAD.

You're such a badass. AND HURRY UP AND GET THE FIRETRUCK HOME.

:naughty: alright then. Calm yo tits. :naughty:

Yay :pinkbow: and I have just over an hour left to go :mf_rosetinted: fortunately I've not had to do actual schoolwork today due to having a concert for the school, but still. When I get home I probably will have a nap though... I have been really behind on sleep because of reading. It's making me depressed and exhausted. :aah:

:naughty: alright then. Calm yo tits. :naughty:

Yay :pinkbow: and I have just over an hour left to go :mf_rosetinted: fortunately I've not had to do actual schoolwork today due to having a concert for the school' date=' but still. When I get home I probably will have a nap though... I have been really behind on sleep because of reading. It's making me depressed and exhausted. :aah:[/quote']

NO.

Damn you. Damn you to hell.:mf_rosetinted: Well, guess it's time to remind myself of 'The One To Remember'. Y SHE NO POST ANYTHING NEW?????!!!!!!

Don't worry dear' date=' your life isn't THAT pitiful :pinkbow:Then again, if you're this dependent on smosh fanfic, perhaps it is. :3

Wanna bet? :mikacool:I can't help it, they're both so firetrucking adorable and she is ermahgerd and jekfhrfijrkijeoigjergierjofgčeroigjoriegjferiooojgieogjeriogijroečjgakoeagtgj marry me pls.