Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Might be spending the weekend away from home instead be at my grans in Edinburgh but it hasn't really been decided if I am staying over or will just be in Edinburgh tomorrow.

:hug: aww , I won't be here tomarrow cuz you know my robotics

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought he was illistarting the song thought his hands and I was like wtf??? I know the pledge of allegiance in sign language :biggrin2: and the alphabet and many other words

Why would he be...that doesn't even make any sense. No, it's sign language. Okay, makes even less sense, but firetruck it.

You don't have those in Serbia. :shocked::shocked::shocked: search it they are wonderful :wink2:

Nope. But *you* don't have ketchup flavoured chips. Yes, you may now go and be shocked like every other American.

You learn something new every day, I guess.

Because I'm always here when I'm not studying. xD

I suppose so. But given my limited knowledge I'd wager that it's forgotten nearly as quickly as it's acquired. XD

Oh. True. Time well spent, though. :pinkbow::naughty:

Why would he be...that doesn't even make any sense. No, it's sign language. Okay, makes even less sense, but firetruck it.

Nope. But *you* don't have ketchup flavoured chips. Yes, you may now go and be shocked like every other American.

Yes we do have ketchup flavored chips. And pickle flavored ones, and taco flavored ones, and baked beans flavored ones, and probably some really weird flavors which I will now proceed to look up. And don't worry, you're not missing out much on cheez-its. They're just cheese flavored crackers. :naughty:

Yes we do have ketchup flavored chips. And pickle flavored ones' date=' and taco flavored ones, and baked beans flavored ones, and probably some really weird flavors which I will now proceed to look up. And don't worry, you're not missing out much on cheez-its. They're just cheese flavored crackers. :naughty:[/quote']

Then why dapaq were you and Ianthony surprised when you heard about them? :aah: And we have all of those. Except for the baked beans ones, how is that even possible? :aah: Cool. I want Pringles now for some reason. FIRETRUCK.

Ketchup flavored chips seem like poo , I don't even like ketchup.

Then why dapaq were you and Ianthony surprised when you heard about them? :aah: And we have all of those. Except for the baked beans ones, how is that even possible? :aah: Cool. I want Pringles now for some reason. FIRETRUCK.

Because I don't know that very many people actually eat them. But I did see them at Target not too long ago. :naughty: I don't know, but they're good, and also when a friend of mine went on a trip to Britain she brought back turkey and stuffing flavored chips. So I figure anything is possible. :3 I love Pringles. :teehee:

Of course you are, you're *very* special. :pinkbow: Yes, it's doing wonders for my grades. :naughty:

He's still got it. :wub2:

Aw :hug: :hug: lab u :hug: same here... I totally have straight As. My teachers give me extra credit for wasting time on MFC. XD

Because I don't know that very many people actually eat them. But I did see them at Target not too long ago. :naughty: I don't know' date=' but they're good, and also when a friend of mine went on a trip to Britain she brought back turkey and stuffing flavored chips. So I figure anything is possible. :3 I love Pringles. :teehee:

Aw :hug: :hug: lab u :hug: same here... I totally have straight As. My teachers give me extra credit for wasting time on MFC. XD[/quote']

But it's like you've never seen it before ighelrheuigh :aah: Centipede flavored jelly beans. :pinkbow: DAMNIT, I WANT THEM KREJGRIOEGHJ

*Not sure if she doesn't get the reference or is purposefully ignoring it* Oh pak u. :mf_rosetinted: