Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

:hug: Well people love to think me and Ashton are bf and gf's so yeah it could be better :doh::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Why would they think that? :naughty:

So the idea is that the refrain is the fall, and the last refrain is Sherlock laying on the ground dead. And I want to have the "don't be dead" and "I'm a doctor" scene in it too. But it just looks wrong...

Yes, good girl :naughty:

I like that idea! It sounds like it would work pretty well to me. :teehee::naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea! It sounds like it would work pretty well to me. :teehee::naughty:

Yeah the first and second refrain turned out pretty well. but I just don't know how I'll make the third one work. Help me please?

He had a crush on me on the beginning of the year now I have a crush on him and they take the smallest piece of affection and they say we love each other :doh::blush-anim-cl:

There are days when I say that love is the meaning of life and then there are days like these when I truly believe the Queen of Hearts. I somehow find some truth in all of that. Oh well, such is my life. Make waves. ~~~

U is confusing. I have 2 clean my room brb.

You think you've gone through the day wonderfully, only a few bruises and scratches here and there (literally) and psychologically you're completely fine and then *poof*-metal issues that will cause sleep deprivation. God, I hate the day after the 16th.

That f*cking date. Just perfect. Freaking perfect.

So I've been sitting here trying to decide which songs to play at my funeral... And I think I figured it out. :mf_rosetinted:

That question again. which ones? :teehee:

I have two I want to play at my funeral, just because I want people to cry :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]Bk3sLHZzZRI[/YOUTUBE]

:naughty: This one. Just for starters. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: You're nicer than I am. I want this one to be played at my funeral :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]aTRVVGPEd50[/YOUTUBE]

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. Beetlejuice tweeted me. *tears of laughter*

Nice :lmao: What did he say? xD

Edited by Lilasko

:lmfao: You're nicer than I am. I want this one to be played at my funeral :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]aTRVVGPEd50[/YOUTUBE]

Nice :lmao: What did he say? xD

Why would you want people to be all sojfkdjdje sad at your funeral? :naughty:

It's showtime xD of course xDD