It's showtime xD of course xDD

Because it's a funeral' date=' you're supposed to cry :aah:

Ah, can I come to your funeral? xD

Ah, Hanna I got your Christmas card! :333

Yay ;D That took a long time. :teehee:

Because it's a funeral, you're supposed to cry :aah:

Ah, can I come to your funeral? xD

Yay ;D That took a long time. :teehee:

Ahahahahahahhahahaha no. I don't want people to cry at my funeral, I want them to celebrate. :naughty:

YES. BRING MARACAS. xD

My mom really liked it. We put it on the mantel :aah::teehee:

Ahahahahahahhahahaha no. I don't want people to cry at my funeral' date=' I want them to celebrate. :naughty:

YES. BRING MARACAS. xD

My mom really liked it. We put it on the mantel :aah::teehee:[/quote']

That you're dead? :aah:

I will :naughty:

Oh :teehee: I hope she belives I'm from sweden now :aah: And I hope you don't mind the glue stains :aah:

That you're dead? :aah:

I will :naughty:

Oh :teehee: I hope she belives I'm from sweden now :aah: And I hope you don't mind the glue stains :aah:

Yes. At my funeral, (and this is basically for show now, as I don't intend to be buried :naughty:) I want everyone to come together and have a lighthearted, semi calypso and playfully dark gothic party and I want them to play summer music in the middle of winter and in the middle of the night. And drink really really cheap wine and cherry punch. :3

Good. Bonus points if you can get any of my idols to attend. :mf_rosetinted:

She does believe you now. :roftl: and I don't mind, I think it's an adorable card. ;3

Yes. At my funeral' date=' (and this is basically for show now, as I don't intend to be buried :naughty:) I want everyone to come together and have a lighthearted, semi calypso and playfully dark gothic party and I want them to play summer music in the middle of winter and in the middle of the night. And drink really really cheap wine and cherry punch. :3

Good. Bonus points if you can get any of my idols to attend. :mf_rosetinted:

She does believe you now. :roftl: and I don't mind, I think it's an adorable card. ;3[/quote']

That sounds lovely actually :teehee:

A bit like this one actually? :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]srtuX2uTTAk[/YOUTUBE]

I'm working on it :mf_rosetinted: xD

Haha xD Than don't tell her I faked it :mf_rosetinted: xD Awe thank you :')

tumblr_m7owfxVsOX1rbkwr1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mc92jwau2g1r3henlo1_500.gif

Because I need at least some happiness in my life and they are the only ones that can make that happen. And, of course, the large amounts of chocolate I'm devouring which will most probably cause my fourth candida.

Hi to you too :mf_rosetinted:

That sounds lovely actually :teehee:

A bit like this one actually? :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]srtuX2uTTAk[/YOUTUBE]

I'm working on it :mf_rosetinted: xD

Haha xD Than don't tell her I faked it :mf_rosetinted: xD Awe thank you :')

:roftl::lmfao: that's hilarious. ERMAHGERD. :naughty:

Good. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Okay, I won't xD no problem. :huglove:

tumblr_m7owfxVsOX1rbkwr1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mc92jwau2g1r3henlo1_500.gif

Because I need at least some happiness in my life and they are the only ones that can make that happen. And, of course, the large amounts of chocolate I'm devouring which will most probably cause my fourth candida.

:hug: :hug: :hug: hello. :huglove:

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I AM GOING TO DIE BY JANUARY 8TH.

Excuse me while I go in a corner, pity myself and this pathetic thing I call my life and cry for the next month. K? K.

The New Normal hiatus? :mf_rosetinted:

What? :tears::hug:

My piano. My keyboard keeps going on and off when I'm trying to learn a piece. And then everytime it does work, I get sad. It's a feelings-heavy song, MMKAY? :mf_rosetinted: xD So basically, I can't win. If I play I feel sad. If I can't I feel sad. And if I don't try I feel sad because I'm left to ponder my life's choices. Brilliant, no? :mf_rosetinted:

My piano. My keyboard keeps going on and off when I'm trying to learn a piece. And then everytime it does work' date=' I get sad. It's a feelings-heavy song, MMKAY? :mf_rosetinted: xD So basically, I can't win. If I play I feel sad. If I can't I feel sad. And if I don't try I feel sad because I'm left to ponder my life's choices. Brilliant, no? :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Awe, I'd suggest you should go to tumblr and cheer yourself up :hug: