Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

No I haven't but it wasn't too hard to notice since I was in the same thread :aah:

Here try and see if you can watch it :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4X4m9VFGrY&feature=youtu.be

Okay that's like super strange :lmfao:

tbh not really most things seem to get blocked there,even the Underwater video was at one point :L

I don't even follow that anime' date=' but shdjsndksj that was pretty sad djfmidjfjd[/quote']

:teehee: There is better ones aha.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I haven't but it wasn't too hard to notice since I was in the same thread :aah:

Here try and see if you can watch it :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4X4m9VFGrY&feature=youtu.be

Okay that's like super strange :lmfao:

:aah: I guess so. :aah: Not much, I just kind of messed some things up, is all. She's pretty upset with me at the moment. :huh:

It wouldn't let me :(

:aah: I guess so. :aah: Not much' date=' I just kind of messed some things up, is all. She's pretty upset with me at the moment. :huh:

It wouldn't let me :([/quote']

Well i could tell that, been then I know how she can be. Hope things will turn out good :hug:

Oh :'(

tbh not really most things seem to get blocked there,even the Underwater video was at one point :L

:teehee: There is better ones aha.

Even more strange :blink: Thank god I don't live in Germany :aah:

If I wasn't determined not to get dragged into watching any other shows I would look. :naughty:

I'm not saying you have to' date='just saying mine isn't the best and it was meant to be sad btw,think about how worse it would be doing another video but with that song The Power Of Love,only that cover version by that girl can't remember her name xD

Well i could tell that, been then I know how she can be. Hope things will turn out good :hug:

Haha it's fine now,it must just be something I dunno :L

i think i would come here and not just stalk you...

Hey... :huglove:

:bye:

[YOUTUBE]YFHZ6Xbrigs[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy.:biggrin2:

I am crap at making vids. There was more of this on my old channel but I can't get on it anymore >.< So I made a new one,only have this video and one of FUN. performing We Are Young,that I took myself.:teehee:

Edit: Here is the FUN. vid. :3

[YOUTUBE]-Pi_PDbRrTE[/YOUTUBE]

The first vid is pretty :teehee:

And I can't watch the second one, still hate myself for not going to their concert in copenhagen :doh:

For how long have you stalked us? :huglove:

I'm not saying you have to,just saying mine isn't the best and it was meant to be sad btw,think about how worse it would be doing another video but with that song The Power Of Love,only that cover version by that girl can't remember her name xD

Haha it's fine now,it must just be something I dunno :L

:bye:

Neither do I :aah:

The first vid is pretty :teehee:

And I can't watch the second one, still hate myself for not going to their concert in copenhagen :doh:

Could try finding my old channel and showing you one of them any others like that only different song? xD

Ah right,they will be back next year though! and if they are around near you you better get the tickets now xD All the UK dates are sold out already! just as well I have my tickets:teehee:

Could try finding my old channel and showing you one of them any others like that only different song? xD

Ah right,they will be back next year though! and if they are around near you you better get the tickets now xD All the UK dates are sold out already! just as well I have my tickets:teehee:

Sure xD

Well I couldn't find anything about them coming to copenhagen again, and to be honest I'm too afraid to go to the concert myself, after the Mika concert :huh:

Well, I don't think they will turn out good, not necessarily. But I really want them to. Thank you. :huglove::huglove:

Yeah, I really looked forward to it. :huh:

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

i don't know maybe 10 minutes or so... :wink2:

and hey Emma :hug:

That's a pretty long time :teehee: Wanted to show you my Sherlock vid, but youtube blocked it :huh:

Well' date=' I don't think they will turn out good, not necessarily. But I really want them to. Thank you. :huglove::huglove:

:huglove::huglove::huglove:[/quote']

You don't? :huh: Just give it sometime maybe? :huglove:

So do I, I worked hard on this one :sad: Well I'll test one more thing and see if it helps, otherwise I don't know...

Well' date=' I don't think they will turn out good, not necessarily. But I really want them to. Thank you. :huglove::huglove:

:huglove::huglove::huglove:[/quote']

:huglove::huglove: i've wrote more... I'll send you a late xmas present, it'll be just written, but those texts will be from my heart...

That's a pretty long time :teehee: Wanted to show you my Sherlock vid, but youtube blocked it :huh:

So do I, I worked hard on this one :sad: Well I'll test one more thing and see if it helps, otherwise I don't know...

haha.. :') aww... Youtube can be stupid sometimes..

Sure xD

Well I couldn't find anything about them coming to copenhagen again, and to be honest I'm too afraid to go to the concert myself, after the Mika concert :huh:

oh...well I dunno,all I know was that they are coming back to the UK in Spring next year. It's all sold out already xD

i don't know maybe 10 minutes or so... :wink2:

and hey Emma :hug:

How are you? :huglove:

No, I don't. Sadly. Time might help. But I was going back through old threads and it kills me to see how we used to talk :tears: I haven't been this nostalgic in a really long time. It feels like death. And shame. :aah::aah:

Well, maybe it was the music.. Could be copyright problems?

:huglove::huglove: i've wrote more... I'll send you a late xmas present, it'll be just written, but those texts will be from my heart...

Aww... :huglove: thank you, that means a lot. :huglove:

haha.. :') aww... Youtube can be stupid sometimes..

You don't say :aah: Well I'll try to change the music and see if it helps. :teehee:

oh...well I dunno,all I know was that they are coming back to the UK in Spring next year. It's all sold out already xD

How are you? :huglove:

Oh then I understand why they're coming back :naughty:

No' date=' I don't. Sadly. Time might help. But I was going back through old threads and it kills me to see how we used to talk :tears: I haven't been this nostalgic in a really long time. It feels like death. And shame. :aah::aah:

Well, maybe it was the music.. Could be copyright problems?

Aww... :huglove: thank you, that means a lot. :huglove:[/quote']

Well I can just go on my own experiences, and then time have helped, even if it took a lot of time. But it must have been a big fight between you two then since you don't think things will turn out alright. It breaks my heart since i know how tight you guys were. :huglove:

It was the music, so I'm trying to change the pitch. But it won't work... :chair:

i'm off now, see you guys later... :huglove: Love you :'3

Okay bye :huglove: Love you :huglove:

Well I can just go on my own experiences, and then time have helped, even if it took a lot of time. But it must have been a big fight between you two then since you don't think things will turn out alright. It breaks my heart since i know how tight you guys were. :huglove:

It was the music, so I'm trying to change the pitch. But it won't work... :chair:

Okay bye :huglove: Love you :huglove:

:hug: Yep... All I can do, I suppose, is wait it out. And I know that I'll never, ever make the same mistake again. We were pretty close. I miss it. I appreciate you listening to my nonsense. :huglove:

Skjdksjdksjdk I hope it woooorks. *crosses fingers*