StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull :mf_rosetinted:

Nope :mf_rosetinted:

Well I am talking to you so obviously am not xD Never would. Just I wasn't really here for a few days wasn't hiding from you!

Really? :mf_rosetinted: xD And I can see you're hiding under your sofa :naughty: xD

Gotta go, Christmas dinner at grandpa's oh, and Hanna you can check out those pictures now :wink2:

Okay then I'll do that :wink2: Have fun! :bye:

A show will be forgotten

if it only shows up

effects that can hardly notice.

So give me thirty degrees below zero,

Santas everywhere

and a forest of green trees.

I want snow covered houses,

thousands of candles,

colored baubles in droves,

sleigh bells as accompaniment,

at all the Christmas disces.

Actually how can you see I was under the sofa? While I was in bed? I am now in two places at the one time. nice xD

I WANT THEM,hnnng.

dr+martens.jpg

Yep you can split yourself in two halves :naughty: xD

So do I. But it's soon christmas :teehee:

That sounds nasty xD

I know! and I am not getting a pair:tears:

What I am getting is money to save up for a laptop......which you can then maybe see me:fisch:

Don't ask me, you're the one who can split yourself in two halves :aah:

Oh I've been waiting for that day :das: xD

I don't get it. He says he wants to text me while he is at this party,I say he doesn't have to and now he hasn't replied to my text,which is leaving me in a crap mood. Wish he would of just listened to me and gone to the party and NOT text me. He's done this before,when he said he was going to the pub,I replied at like 7pm or something and he didn't reply back till f*cking midnight. So no I am not happy,should of just done what I said but no,I doubt he is even missing me if he was he would of texted back. Pfft. Men.

Ah... You guys... I'm not altogether myself at the moment. I think I'm going to stop coming to MFC. For I don't know how long. I'm sorry' date=' but I.. Um.. I need time. :tears: Bye for now. :tears:[/quote']

:tears: No don't leave :tears::huglove:

School ended today and it will be so depressing for the next three weeks, but I am so extatic fhvgerjlghergjherg. And bankrupt. I went to the big bookstore sale a few hours ago and I got William Golding, Stephen King and two Lovecrafts ermahgerd hrjfgerkjgherlghjergjrjhglwejfghwalgj And my friend gave me The Hobbit today and Kili dies and I won't see her for three weeks rjghrlghj sad tears and happiness at the same time and frhklghrgfjrgčljkrejgklrgj Lovecraft. ♥

School ended today and it will be so depressing for the next three weeks, but I am so extatic fhvgerjlghergjherg. And bankrupt. I went to the big bookstore sale a few hours ago and I got William Golding, Stephen King and two Lovecrafts ermahgerd hrjfgerkjgherlghjergjrjhglwejfghwalgj And my friend gave me The Hobbit today and Kili dies and I won't see her for three weeks rjghrlghj sad tears and happiness at the same time and frhklghrgfjrgčljkrejgklrgj Lovecraft. ♥

Sounds like a pretty good day after all :teehee: