Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huglove: hope so..

It's "Egg or Duck?" :aah: but i think it should be "Egg or Chicken?" :roftl: like in that joke, Which was first, egg or chicken? :aah:

:roftl: I love the song :naughty:

Ah swedish radio show, said it was dick or duck :roftl:

My Christmas ain't for another two weeks and I don't enjoy it much. :aah: But Home Alone marathon started yesterday and the whole street can hear Train blasting from my room so I'm good. :roftl:

I know, you celebrate it the 7th of Sweden :aah: Why not? :teehee:

Oh that sounds pretty good :naughty:

:roftl: I love the song :naughty:

Ah swedish radio show, said it was dick or duck :roftl:

I know, you celebrate it the 7th of Sweden :aah: Why not? :teehee:

Oh that sounds pretty good :naughty:

:lmao: The 7th of Sweden? Sweden's a month now? :aah: Man, you people are good. :roftl: Because it's so dull and all praise Jesus-y and it's just me and my family and I can't run anywhere and I have to think of things to buy and gjrehgrjeg no. xD

My vision of Christmas. :naughty:

:lmao: The 7th of Sweden? Sweden's a month now? :aah: Man, you people are good. :roftl: Because it's so dull and all praise Jesus-y and it's just me and my family and I can't run anywhere and I have to think of things to buy and gjrehgrjeg no. xD

My vision of Christmas. :naughty:

:lmfao: See I can think and write at the same time :aah:

Ah I see, it's much more religious than here :teehee: It's fun to buy things actually :teehee:

My vision is it to be exact the same as every year :naughty: xD

My mum just told me you're a madman :lmfao:

:lmfao: See I can think and write at the same time :aah:

Ah I see, it's much more religious than here :teehee: It's fun to buy things actually :teehee:

My vision is it to be exact the same as every year :naughty: xD

My mum just told me you're a madman :lmfao:

Of course, it's obvious. :roftl:

It kills me. :aah: Not when you can't think of what to buy. :aah:

Presents and food? :naughty:

:roftl: I appreciate the compliment, but if I may ask, what did I do to deserve it? :aah:

Of course, it's obvious. :roftl:

It kills me. :aah: Not when you can't think of what to buy. :aah:

Presents and food? :naughty:

:roftl: I appreciate the compliment, but if I may ask, what did I do to deserve it? :aah:

Yes :aah:

Would have killed me too :aah: True, but when you can :naughty:

The food ofc, you always eat the same food at christmas :naughty: And the thing you do in the day, what you watch etc :aah:

Well she asked me who I talked to, and I was like someone. And she asked me if I knew the person and I answered yes, and then she asked me if we met in real life and I said no. And then she was alla serious: "Well then you don't give them their adress, they can be all kinds of mad mens." :aah:

Yes :aah:

Would have killed me too :aah: True, but when you can :naughty:

The food ofc, you always eat the same food at christmas :naughty: And the thing you do in the day, what you watch etc :aah:

Well she asked me who I talked to, and I was like someone. And she asked me if I knew the person and I answered yes, and then she asked me if we met in real life and I said no. And then she was alla serious: "Well then you don't give them their adress, they can be all kinds of mad mens." :aah:

But I never can. :aah:

I know that, but it's all so boring! :aah:

That's right, Hanna. I will kill you in your sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

But I never can. :aah:

I know that, but it's all so boring! :aah:

That's right, Hanna. I will kill you in your sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay then I understand if you don't like it :aah:

No that's what so wonderful with christmas :aah:

I know, I know. I'm prepared :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it is, and that's why I love it so much. I can pretty much predict my christmas the year before :aah: But I love to meet my aunt and grandma too :teehee:

Yep I have the freeze :mf_rosetinted:

But I don't like that it's predictable. :aah: I spend it with just my parents and grandparents whom I see every day and live with. :mf_rosetinted:

Isn't it full? :mf_rosetinted:

But I don't like that it's predictable. :aah: I spend it with just my parents and grandparents whom I see every day and live with. :mf_rosetinted:

Isn't it full? :mf_rosetinted:

I do, then you have something to look forward too :teehee: So do I, but I don't meet my aunt very often :teehee:

Nah some room left :mf_rosetinted: