Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Twitter stalking! That reminds me' date=' there's a certain boy I haven't stalked in forever. :mf_rosetinted: If it weren't so impossible I would still be trying to find his tumblr. :mikacool:[/quote']

Stalk him! Stalk him until you're married!

Thank you :hug:

:huglove:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that were true Xen would probably have herself a husband by now. Or at least a boyfriend. :naughty: and you would be pregnant with Mika babies. :roftl:

Just give it it. It will happen. For both of us. Im STANDING BY MY THOERY. I DON'T CARE IF HE'S GAY.

Of course it will happen. Sure. :pinkbow:You turned that Leif guy straight' date=' so why not Meeks. xDDD[/color']

It will. Exactly!! He only has to be straight for a while, then he can go back to hi old laryngitis gay self!!! I miss Leif! He was such a sweet kid. I feel bad for him though.

What. Did. I. Just. Watch.

YOU JUST WATCHED SMOSH. IAN HECOX AND ANTHONY PADILLA ARE MY BABIES. I LAB THEM.

It will. Exactly!! He only has to be straight for a while, then he can go back to hi old laryngitis gay self!!! I miss Leif! He was such a sweet kid. I feel bad for him though.

Laryngitis gay is so brilliant. What time was it when you came up with that? xDDDD You made Leif sound really adowable. Any Gubler clone is a friend of mine.

YOU JUST WATCHED SMOSH. IAN HECOX AND ANTHONY PADILLA ARE MY BABIES. I LAB THEM.

Laryngitis gay is so brilliant. What time was it when you came up with that? xDDDD You made Leif sound really adowable. Any Gubler clone is a friend of mine.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I think I have a new obsession.

It was only like 10:30!!! Or at least I thin it was only like 10:30.... He was adorable. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Matthew Gray Gubler?" "Oh yeah. All the time." *GASP* "Just kidding." He was such a cool cat.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I think I have a new obsession.

It was only like 10:30!!! Or at least I thin it was only like 10:30.... He was adorable. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Matthew Gray Gubler?" "Oh yeah. All the time." *GASP* "Just kidding." He was such a cool cat.

YES YES GOOD. WATCH ALL THE SMOSH AND FANGURL WITH XEN AND I AND OUR EVER GROWING CULT MOVEMENT. EHEHEHEEHEHEH. XD

Cool cat. Seems like it! And I'm still incredibly jealous that he looked so much like Gubler. I wish you had a picture.

YES YES GOOD. WATCH ALL THE SMOSH AND FANGURL WITH XEN AND I AND OUR EVER GROWING CULT MOVEMENT. EHEHEHEEHEHEH. XD

Cool cat. Seems like it! And I'm still incredibly jealous that he looked so much like Gubler. I wish you had a picture.

I will!!

But I DO!! It's tiny and terrible quality though. It's from the convention program.