Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legolas: Final count, forty-two.

Gimli: Forty-two? Oh, that's not bad for a pointy-eared elvish princeling. Hmph! I myself am sitting pretty on forty-THREE.

Legolas: *shoots the Uruk Gimli is sitting on* Forty-three.

Gimli: He was already dead!

Legolas: He was twitching.

Gimli: He was *twitching* because he's got my axe EMBEDDED IN HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM!

Am I the only one who breaks into hysterical laughter whenever this part is on? Yeah, huh? K.

legolas: Final count, forty-two.

Gimli: Forty-two? Oh, that's not bad for a pointy-eared elvish princeling. Hmph! I myself am sitting pretty on forty-three.

Legolas: *shoots the uruk gimli is sitting on* forty-three.

Gimli: He was already dead!

Legolas: He was twitching.

Gimli: He was *twitching* because he's got my axe embedded in his nervous system!

Am i the only one who breaks into hysterical laughter whenever this part is on? Yeah, huh? K.

kjfdjktdjhfdnjfdhjd.

Nothing much. Sitting in my chair for the 5th hour straight. And listing all my favourite things to my best friend upon request and this list is far too long.

Oh wow. I've never tried to list all my favorite things... I'm wondering if it's even worth trying. :roftl:

I think the key to not forgetting anything is answering on about the same level of specificity as the question' date=' and listing exceptions.[/quote']

I suppose, but I think either she or my exteeeeeeeeemly talented friend are drawing me something for my birthday, so I had to be specific. XD

I suppose, but I think either she or my exteeeeeeeeemly talented friend are drawing me something for my birthday, so I had to be specific. XD

What did you come up with? XD I doubt someone could draw you something with ALL your favourite things. :naughty:

What did you come up with? XD I doubt someone could draw you something with ALL your favourite things. :naughty:

Every Mika song, Popular Song, We Are Golden, Love You When Im Drunk, Hedgehogs, Mika and Gubler together, British Television, Not having a life, Elle Me Dit, Emily, Classy men in suits, Mika in a suit, Mika in nothing, Lord Of The Rings, Sherlock Holmes, Cher Lloyd and her songs Superhero and Beautiful People, Gold and Yellow, and Marina and The Diamonds. Keep in mind some of those are bits of our conversation. XD

Every Mika song, Popular Song, We Are Golden, Love You When Im Drunk, Hedgehogs, Mika and Gubler together, British Television, Not having a life, Elle Me Dit, Emily, Classy men in suits, Mika in a suit, Mika in nothing, Lord Of The Rings, Sherlock Holmes, Cher Lloyd and her songs Superhero and Beautiful People, Gold and Yellow, and Marina and The Diamonds. Keep in mind some of those are bits of our conversation. XD

xD that's a colorful list of favorite things! And speaking of hedgehogs, the Hobbit. Dat hedgehog. The first thought that came to my mind was "jeezuz, I didn't know they cast Martin twice!" :aah:

xD that's a colorful list of favorite things! And speaking of hedgehogs' date=' the Hobbit. Dat hedgehog. The first thought that came to my mind was "jeezuz, I didn't know they cast Martin twice!" :aah:[/quote']

It made me laugh hysterically! They did that ON PURPOSE.

They had to have! I don't remember anything about it in the book! :aah::aah: not that the movie really did much at all according to the book. :roftl:

It could have been any animal, and they chose a hedgehog. It had to have been on purpose to make his fans squeak.

It could have been any animal, and they chose a hedgehog. It had to have been on purpose to make his fans squeak.

Too bad there weren't any fans in the theater with me to share in the reference. Or at least not internet fans. Seriously, a bunch of people behind me apparentky didn't know the movie comes in three parts, so when it ended thhey were all like da PAK!? :aah: and I had to explain. :naughty::mf_rosetinted: Honestly though, Martin's acting as Bilbo far exceeded his performance as Watson.. At least for me.

Too bad there weren't any fans in the theater with me to share in the reference. Or at least not internet fans. Seriously' date=' a bunch of people behind me apparentky didn't know the movie comes in three parts, so when it ended thhey were all like da PAK!? :aah: and I had to explain. :naughty::mf_rosetinted: Honestly though, Martin's acting as Bilbo far exceeded his performance as Watson.. At least for me.[/quote']

I screamed in joy and was shushed for the third time that showing. XD My dad almost cut a b*tch when it ended.

He's such an excellent actor. I could never tell you which one i enjoyed more.