Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently feel like ending my life due to breaking a loved one's heart just by doing something stupid. I know ending my life seems a bit far but he's the only thing I have worth living for. My parents couldn't care less about me..

So since I feel this way,I think I should take my leave off here,go in bed,watch tv while crying. I've tried all I can to make things right..but I'm useless so there is no point.

I currently feel like ending my life due to breaking a loved one's heart just by doing something stupid. I know ending my life seems a bit far but he's the only thing I have worth living for. My parents couldn't care less about me..

So since I feel this way,I think I should take my leave off here,go in bed,watch tv while crying. I've tried all I can to make things right..but I'm useless so there is no point.

Emma, you are a wonderful person. Everyone makes mistakes. It hurts me to know you feel so low. :( If you need to take some time off, that's alright. But I want you to promise me you'll come back.

Emma, you are a wonderful person. Everyone makes mistakes. It hurts me to know you feel so low. :( If you need to take some time off, that's alright. But I want you to promise me you'll come back.

Not that wonderful. I am sorry that it is hurting you knowing that I am pretty down really I am. Well I dunno,I feel like going off but I'm not sure what to do.

no. seriously.

I don't believe you.

Not that wonderful. I am sorry that it is hurting you knowing that I am pretty down really I am. Well I dunno,I feel like going off but I'm not sure what to do.

Everyone is a wonderful person if you belive in something. I hope these feelings pass sometime soon, because sadness make life hard living. Sometimes it's best to just roll with the flow for a while and do whatever makes YOU happiest, because your happiness is the most important.

:huglove::huglove::huglove::hug: Ending your life is the most worst thing you could do Emma, you really don't understand how loved you are :hug:

I don't believe you.

Everyone is a wonderful person if you belive in something. I hope these feelings pass sometime soon, because sadness make life hard living. Sometimes it's best to just roll with the flow for a while and do whatever makes YOU happiest, because your happiness is the most important.

That's true..

:huglove::huglove::huglove::hug: Ending your life is the most worst thing you could do Emma, you really don't understand how loved you are :hug:

I know,been there already. True.I don't.

shall I tell him that? :naughty: not sure if he has twitter though.

:roftl: that's so me.

Tell him! My thingy is UrbanizedChild. If he doesn't, he should make one. I love Twitter.

Me too. :aah: But then they're ususally like

tumblr_mesnqsGiO41rnhi9r.gif

Tell him! My thingy is UrbanizedChild. If he doesn't, he should make one. I love Twitter.

Me too. :aah: But then they're ususally like

tumblr_mesnqsGiO41rnhi9r.gif

exactly :doh:

but well at least some of them like Mika :naughty:

This is to all of you..

tumblr_lsecotDZTc1qkslp0.gif

tumblr_lv33o448A01ql4n02.gif

:teehee: