Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Good answer. I dunno how you survived without me really. :fisch: I don't know how Mair is surviving without me now I've left her house.

Awwww, probably crying. I know I would be crying.:wink2:

Feckfeckfeck I AM TIRED. 10 minutes until I can go home away from this school :mikacool:

Ha. I just woke up about a half hour ago. Jealous? But I have morning practice tomorrow, so I won't be laughing then.

Awwww, probably crying. I know I would be crying.:wink2:

Ha. I just woke up about a half hour ago. Jealous? But I have morning practice tomorrow, so I won't be laughing then.

Yes I am. :mf_rosetinted: I got two hours of sleep and despite getting a 100 on what I stayed up to do I STILL HAVE AN F because I'm missing two assignments. :aah:

Feckfeckfeck I AM TIRED. 10 minutes until I can go home away from this school :mikacool:

I hope your freedom is pleasant. :mf_rosetinted:

Awwww' date=' probably crying. I know I would be crying.:wink2:

Ha. I just woke up about a half hour ago. Jealous? But I have morning practice tomorrow, so I won't be laughing then.[/quote']

You are crying and you know it. My hands smell weird.

:naughty: Good answer. I dunno how you survived without me really. :fisch: I don't know how Mair is surviving without me now I've left her house.

Yes I am. :mf_rosetinted: I got two hours of sleep and despite getting a 100 on what I stayed up to do I STILL HAVE AN F because I'm missing two assignments. :aah:

Well, turn them in!

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that the fact you missed me means that you have made my hands smell weird... :lmfao:

Is that your superpower? Weird smelling hand whenever you are missed?

That is EXACTLY just one of my many powers. Some say it has advantages, some say it doesn't. What do they know? :mf_rosetinted:

It could help you.... Uhhh... Errrmmm..... I have no good what this. :aah:

hello guys,I be talking to you right now on my new laptop:das:

Ooooh!!!

I'm sk;ajsldkafj;sldafkj today. Frustrated but in a good way. I only have to write on more scene and my Tumblr essay and I'M DONE WITH MY HOMEWORK.

Ooooh!!!

I'm sk;ajsldkafj;sldafkj today. Frustrated but in a good way. I only have to write on more scene and my Tumblr essay and I'M DONE WITH MY HOMEWORK.

I've gone for a different laptop from the original one I was going to go for,it's so good:teehee:

Ooooh

I've gone for a different laptop from the original one I was going to go for,it's so good:teehee:

Ooooh

That's good!! My family has a shared laptop, but I'm the only one who uses it. :aah:

ah right,I think my mum is going to use my desktop computer,means we all have a computer of some sort:aah:

anyway,how's you?

Nice!!

I'm well. Listening to show tunes and trying to coax myself into taking a shower. You?

I'm okay,still a bit sad also have a sore stomach :L but I'll be okay :wink2:

Awww. :( I hope you feel better! Maybe try taking some medicine!

I'm torturing myself with these pictures and videos. asdkjfklsjhfkd