Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I better not wear the top I was wearing today...it keeps falling down so..yeah awkward LMAO xD

Trololo good idea xD

That's good! I don't know what my favourite song of last year was. :shocked:

I don't either. But I know what my least favourites were. :mf_rosetinted:

Trololo good idea xD

I don't either. But I know what my least favourites were. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah imagine that a boob just slightly slips out,oh dear...he would love that then it would get awkward then I would be like f*ck did that just happen? He gets hard....okay dafuq am I saying? .__.

I love that song,it's kinda like my song now for MIKA. I've seen him once but never again so..xD

:aah: I liked it for a while, but it was so overplayed here that every time I hear it I cringe.

yeah imagine that a boob just slightly slips out,oh dear...he would love that then it would get awkward then I would be like f*ck did that just happen? He gets hard....okay dafuq am I saying? .__.

:lmfao:

My least was.... Somebody I Used To Know.

Really? Mine was Nicki Minaj's... Anything.

:lmfao:

Really? Mine was Nicki Minaj's... Anything.

I liked Starships. Maybe for the memories, maybe it's just catchy. I think the music industry gets a million times worse than her, so I can't complain. :aah:

I liked Starships. Maybe for the memories, maybe it's just catchy. I think the music industry gets a million times worse than her, so I can't complain. :aah:

I hated it! It was a terrible song to me. I like some bad songs (for example, I thought that fun.'s We Are Young was a pretty bad one, but I totally adore it and love the group) but I really don't like Nicki. And that Roman voice she does is the most annoying thing I've heard in my life. She frightens me and her songs are badly written, not that it's her fault because oops she doesn't have the talent to even write a song like starships. :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: actually I've heard she writes her own, but that may just be even worse because it makes me feel she has no business in the industry if that's all she has to say with her opportunities to make music :aah: :aah:

This pig was actually a pet of mine that lived in my house. His name was Norton. Don't be jealous. :mf_rosetinted:

6a00d8341cba2453ef0134819a479a970c-800wi

Oh. My. God. :aah:

I hated it! It was a terrible song to me. I like some bad songs (for example' date=' I thought that fun.'s We Are Young was a pretty bad one, but I totally adore it and love the group) but I really don't like Nicki. And that Roman voice she does is the most annoying thing I've heard in my life. She frightens me and her songs are badly written, not that it's her fault because oops she doesn't have the talent to even write a song like starships. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh. My. God. :aah:[/quote']

I LiKE DANCING TO IT, OKAy.

Wasn't he darling?

Don't be such a stereotypical hipster. :mf_rosetinted::naughty::naughty:

I'm sorry' date=' did you mean MY LIFE?[/quote']

Don't hate. I love being Hipster.:mikacool:

It just hit me. I was like, "Wow. I really want to kiss someone right now."