Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

It's the kind of song that you will never forget the words to. It's part of history.

Guess WHO IS GOING TO LES MIZ TONIGHT. ANDNDNCMSJX

Like the Macarena. :naughty:

ARE YOU? Khkydgjfjktdhfms I almost bailed on the Hobbit to see it but thought better. Tell me if it kicks ass.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the Macarena. :naughty:

ARE YOU? Khkydgjfjktdhfms I almost bailed on the Hobbit to see it but thought better. Tell me if it kicks ass.

I want to learn the words to the Macarena!

I AM! Well, that's the plan. My grandmother and I FANGIRL over artsy things. She's the only person I know that will read my books, go to plays with me, and still have a good old fashion conversation with. You should hear some of our conversations! We have started yelling in agreement in the middle of restaurants before. XD

I want to learn the words to the Macarena!

I AM! Well, that's the plan. My grandmother and I FANGIRL over artsy things. She's the only person I know that will read my books, go to plays with me, and still have a good old fashion conversation with. You should hear some of our conversations! We have started yelling in agreement in the middle of restaurants before. XD

They're really simple actually, just look them up and they'll be stuck in your head before you know it :naughty:

Woah! That's a cool grandmother. Mine is always tired and complain-y. XD

They're really simple actually' date=' just look them up and they'll be stuck in your head before you know it :naughty:

Woah! That's a cool grandmother. Mine is always tired and complain-y. XD[/quote']

I will!

I have the coolest grandparents. This one lives out of town on a ranch.

Tato got a twiiiiittttteeerrrr

Eeeeeeep

I will!

I have the coolest grandparents. This one lives out of town on a ranch.

Not jealous at all .-. The coolest thing my grandparents do is take us to football games. And offer concerts, but then cancel last minute. :mf_rosetinted:

Eeeeeeep

Not jealous at all .-. The coolest thing my grandparents do is take us to football games. And offer concerts' date=' but then cancel last minute. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I'm talkin to him

AKXNSBCNSKXKDIEJJRN I love my grandmother so much. She really is te coolest person I have in my life. She has opened my eyes to culture.

I'm talkin to him

AKXNSBCNSKXKDIEJJRN I love my grandmother so much. She really is te coolest person I have in my life. She has opened my eyes to culture.

Awwwww :'3

Culture I think is one of the most important things in life.