Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Same here or does it count going through someone else messages and seeing stuff you maybe didn't wanna see?

Yes it does, and being sad because of friends you've lost and never going to get back.

Tonight I'll be like Armstrong and I'm doing what seems impossible. Tonight I'll be the rocket man and make it look incredible, JUST LIKE 40 YEARS AGO!!

This song always gets me so pumped.

Now I finally get your title :aah:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it does, and being sad because of friends you've lost and never going to get back.

Dat man. Dat song. I loooove it. My Swedish friend told me he has a brother on children's television? Yes? I showed her one of Neos performances and she and my Dutch exchange student lost their sh*t when they recognized him

Dat man. Dat song. I loooove it. My Swedish friend told me he has a brother on children's television? Yes? I showed her one of Neos performances and she and my Dutch exchange student lost their sh*t when they recognized him

Are you sure she's not thinking of this person?

article_image_7d8f3d4f19576ebb.jpg

Salem Al Fakir, because he has brother on children's television, and is far more famous than Neo :wink2:

Aha yeah. Just I can stalk my boyfriend's messages on facebook,he went told a friend about that I hurt him due to something I said...but I was only being honest,didn't mean for it to hurt.

Anyway,his friend Alex accepted my friend request:lmfao: He was probably like 'dafuq,is she adding me for?' :L

Are you sure she's not thinking of this person?

article_image_7d8f3d4f19576ebb.jpg

Salem Al Fakir, because he has brother on children's television, and is far more famous than Neo :wink2:

They recognized Human Frontier in the openong chords and the name Neo in .2 seconds. He was on Eurovision, right? Maybe she got them mixed up as the same person. XD

Aha yeah. Just I can stalk my boyfriend's messages on facebook,he went told a friend about that I hurt him due to something I said...but I was only being honest,didn't mean for it to hurt.

Anyway,his friend Alex accepted my friend request:lmfao: He was probably like 'dafuq,is she adding me for?' :L

Ouch, that's things you shouldn't read.

To Hell if I know!

All I know is that Neo haven't a brother on children's television :teehee: But they may have recognized him, what do I know :dunno: Anyway you should listen to Salem Al Fakir, love his songs :wub2:

All I know is that Neo haven't a brother on children's television :teehee: But they may have recognized him, what do I know :dunno: Anyway you should listen to Salem Al Fakir, love his songs :wub2:

I did kinda think that I hurt him by what I said but he said that he hadn't..he did actually say after I saw that on fb that I did honestly hurt him. Can't exactly say what about,really personal aha.

Much funnier thing I read though was his dad calling him breadtin :lmfao:

Sh*t Lollo. Get your act together. XD

They recognized Human Frontier in the openong chords and the name Neo in .2 seconds. He was on Eurovision, right? Maybe she got them mixed up as the same person. XD

Well not eurovison since he didn't win, but in melodifestivalen (the swedish eurovision). :wink2: Yeah probably :aah:

I guess I was wrong then, there are actually people who know who he is. :shocked: xD

Sh*t Lollo. Get your act together. XD

Eh what? :blink: xD

I did kinda think that I hurt him by what I said but he said that he hadn't..he did actually say after I saw that on fb that I did honestly hurt him. Can't exactly say what about,really personal aha.

Much funnier thing I read though was his dad calling him breadtin :lmfao:

I see, maybe it was good to find out then?

:lmfao: That's better stalking :aah:

Well not eurovison since he didn't win, but in melodifestivalen (the swedish eurovision). :wink2: Yeah probably :aah:

I guess I was wrong then, there are actually people who know who he is. :shocked: xD

Yeah! A Dutch and Swedish girl knew him. It was great for me! I thought I was the only one in the world who cried over his face.

Yeah! A Dutch and Swedish girl knew him. It was great for me! I thought I was the only one in the world who cried over his face.

But a dutch girl how did she know him? :aah: No one I've talked to knew who he was, well maybe they are an exception that proves the rule :naughty: xD

The day before I'm 17! Sheesh, I'm old.

Say what? o_o I'm 17....I'll be 18 in August. I'm old xD

Eh what? :blink: xD

I see, maybe it was good to find out then?

:lmfao: That's better stalking :aah:

I suppose aha

Yep I dyed when I read that,I was like dafuq? OH OH....his dad liked what I posted on his wall and it was something a tad bit sexual,you know lovegame by Gaga right? lets leave it at that:mf_rosetinted::lmao:

But a dutch girl how did she know him? :aah: No one I've talked to knew who he was, well maybe they are an exception that proves the rule :naughty: xD

Dunno! I plugged my iPod into the car stereo and the knew a few songs!

Say what? o_o I'm 17....I'll be 18 in August. I'm old xD

I suppose aha

Yep I dyed when I read that,I was like dafuq? OH OH....his dad liked what I posted on his wall and it was something a tad bit sexual,you know lovegame by Gaga right? lets leave it at that:mf_rosetinted::lmao:

Omg :lmfao: Well maybe he didn't get it :aah:

Dunno! I plugged my iPod into the car stereo and the knew a few songs!

I'm actually surprised :shocked: