• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww' date=' 1D on a commercial on my tv :aah:[/quote']

I know right

Excuse me..

Tenijefnvijefnfviwudnhfnnfjfjdinjfevnjefvmietviejfvnihtgnhtgnjtngirmfedwdmjenfhirenvintegn jefvneijtvniehtgnihefngiuetngiuetngiutngihrnvjoernvihenvijenijneijnerfijejrnfn hiernvijetnuhfnvihernvivijernfihtngiutnguitnghitenntgnutgntyngeigneijtferjmijrmfirenfiutggf nfunreijfnijetnvijenginojnfjnegjrfnwrijgnrojgnernvoejgnojtgnejneijfnoejvnkefjnekfjnef jfnvijefvnnijefgnihenfgiu

I'm going to a concert then I will kidnap Niall and we will get married and have little Irish babies running around screaming POTATO!!!!!!!!!! :excite: then we will blow up together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right

Excuse me..

Tenijefnvijefnfviwudnhfnnfjfjdinjfevnjefvmietviejfvnihtgnhtgnjtngirmfedwdmjenfhirenvintegn jefvneijtvniehtgnihefngiuetngiuetngiutngihrnvjoernvihenvijenijneijnerfijejrnfn hiernvijetnuhfnvihernvivijernfihtngiutnguitnghitenntgnutgntyngeigneijtferjmijrmfirenfiutggf nfunreijfnijetnvijenginojnfjnegjrfnwrijgnrojgnernvoejgnojtgnejneijfnoejvnkefjnekfjnef jfnvijefvnnijefgnihenfgiu

I'm going to a concert then I will kidnap Niall and we will get married and have little Irish babies running around screaming POTATO!!!!!!!!!! :excite: then we will blow up together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah there, take it easy now! I understand. The life of a fangurl is rough. :naughty:

I know right

Excuse me..

Of course grace wouldn't understand any of that , now would you * pats head *

I'm not a fan by any means' date=' but I don't get offended at the sight of them because I'm a closeted admirer of Zayn.

damn her. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm a Harry girl. :wub2:

I know.:mf_rosetinted:

I wish I was as sassy as Judge Judy.

I'm a Harry girl. :wub2:

I know.:mf_rosetinted:

I wish I was as sassy as Judge Judy.

Did you learn with tap tap bubblebee?

Zayn's just straddling the line of "my type". All of them look a bit.. Soft for me though, if you know what I mean. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Judge Judy is a bitch. :naughty:

And yes, I did! :3

Woah there' date=' take it easy now! I understand. The life of a fangurl is rough. :naughty:[/quote']

Potato , potato , POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His laugh :excite: and if that little LOVATO comes anywhere near my Niall I will shoot her with my fathers gun HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zayn's just straddling the line of "my type". All of them look a bit.. Soft for me though' date=' if you know what I mean. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Judge Judy is a bitch. :naughty:

And yes, I did! :3[/quote']

Good!!!

I think I owe Ximena and Jen an a capella cover still....

Potato , potato , POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His laugh :excite: and if that little LOVATO comes anywhere near my Niall I will shoot her with my fathers gun HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CRAZY FANGURLS UNITE! We all need medication. Even if we don't fangurl the same things. :hi5: xD

I meant the potato dear Grace :mikacool:

Potato is a cute word in dat accent. :aah: