Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least she's nice *sometimes*. :naughty:

I admit it's a bit funny but still. Tsk tsk' date=' you should have known. xD[/quote']

Yeah, at least she's not crazy ALL THE TIME.

It was very funny at the time, he didn't stick around long enough for me to say just kidding. :aah:

Yeah, at least she's not crazy ALL THE TIME.

It was very funny at the time, he didn't stick around long enough for me to say just kidding. :aah:

On the other hand, I'm crazy all the time and look at me. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course. Though one would think that since he is the one who got you pregnant.. :fisch::thumb_yello:

On the other hand' date=' I'm crazy all the time and look at me. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course. Though one would think that since he is the one who got you pregnant.. :fisch::thumb_yello:[/quote']

But not the mean kind of crazy.

True. He's just being a whiney little b*tch.

But not the mean kind of crazy.

True. He's just being a whiney little b*tch.

Not always the mean kind of crazy. Sometimes I am. :mf_rosetinted: xD

He'll come around eventually. Give him space... Not that he doesn't already have way too much.

Not always the mean kind of crazy. Sometimes I am. :mf_rosetinted: xD

He'll come around eventually. Give him space... Not that he doesn't already have way too much.

But not to me, and not over a piano.

Honestly, I don't think he will. But that's alright. His loss.

But not to me, and not over a piano.

Honestly, I don't think he will. But that's alright. His loss.

Touché. I could never be mean over a piano. I can't resist the urge to pound on one when I have a chance :naughty:

Yup, pretty much. Though if he's as handsome and sweet as you said he was.. Hahaha who am I kidding, he can't possibly be as sweet as you said he was or he'd be with you :mikacool:

Touché. I could never be mean over a piano. I can't resist the urge to pound on one when I have a chance :naughty:

Yup' date=' pretty much. Though if he's as handsome and sweet as you said he was.. Hahaha who am I kidding, he can't possibly be as sweet as you said he was or he'd be with you :mikacool:[/quote']

Nor can I. :aah:

He was so handsome. So. Handsome. That's where I went wrong. And oh boy, was he sweet. Sweet, good looking kid. I think he's scared, more that anything. But speaking of all this, i get a letter from my adoption parents.

Nor can I. :aah:

He was so handsome. So. Handsome. That's where I went wrong. And oh boy, was he sweet. Sweet, good looking kid. I think he's scared, more that anything. But speaking of all this, i get a letter from my adoption parents.

Which is why no one should ever try to make you. XD

Really? Awww! :teehee: what does it say? :3

Which is why no one should ever try to make you. XD

Really? Awww! :teehee: what does it say? :3

Exactly! Practice makes perfect.

Do you want an overview or transcription? I can do either. I'm not busy. :aah:

Exactly! Practice makes perfect.

Do you want an overview or transcription? I can do either. I'm not busy. :aah:

I always get bored half way through learning things, but I can play pretty impressively for 15-20 seconds! :wink2: xD

Mm... Transcription. >8D

I always get bored half way through learning things' date=' but I can play pretty impressively for 15-20 seconds! :wink2: xD

Mm... Transcription. >8D[/quote']

I play with a little too much passion. :aah:

Okay! This may take me a few minutes.

Dearest Madilyn (Or Micah, which ever you prefer for us to call you),

I don't think you understand how important your decision is to our lives. There is no possible way to thank you, as thankfulness isn't the correct emotion. You saved us. In our marriage, my husband and I were cursed with infertility from the very beginning. This was very hard on us, and put strain on our marriage. We have been registered in the adoption program for almost a year now, and we are approaching our fourth marriage anniversary. When we were told that you would be considering us as parents, tears were the only thing we could muster. You are blessing us with the chance of a family. The thing you are doing is noble and brave for anyone, especially at your age. I hope that you understand that you are giving us a chance at life. Once we get cleared, we can talk a bit more and work out any personal issues you may have.

Once again, thank you for everything you have given to my husband and I. There is no way to repay you.

Love and Best Regards,

*** and *** ******.

If that didn't make your heart swell a bit, I don't know what will.:tears:

Dearest Madilyn (Or Micah, which ever you prefer for us to call you),

I don't think you understand how important your decision is to our lives. There is no possible way to thank you, as thankfulness isn't the correct emotion. You saved us. In our marriage, my husband and I were cursed with infertility from the very beginning. This was very hard on us, and put strain on our marriage. We have been registered in the adoption program for almost a year now, and we are approaching our fourth marriage anniversary. When we were told that you would be considering us as parents, tears were the only thing we could muster. You are blessing us with the chance of a family. The thing you are doing is noble and brave for anyone, especially at your age. I hope that you understand that you are giving us a chance at life. Once we get cleared, we can talk a bit more and work out any personal issues you may have.

Once again, thank you for everything you have given to my husband and I. There is no way to repay you.

Love and Best Regards,

*** and *** ******.

If that didn't make your heart swell a bit, I don't know what will.:tears:

Make my heart swell? Bitch I'm practically sobbing. :tears: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :tears:

Make my heart swell? Bitch I'm practically sobbing. :tears: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :tears:

Yeah, the first time I read it I was a puddle on the floor. Literally. I ended up on the floor with my head between my knees sobbing. Not a great time in my life.

Yeah, the first time I read it I was a puddle on the floor. Literally. I ended up on the floor with my head between my knees sobbing. Not a great time in my life.

But it's just so touching and beautiful. Something that was a mistake in your life is going to be a complete blessing in someone else's. You brought it about. Just- just awww :'3

But it's just so touching and beautiful. Something that was a mistake in your life is going to be a complete blessing in someone else's. You brought it about. Just- just awww :'3

This is the silver lining in this situation.

This is the silver lining in this situation.

Well every cloud's got one. c: I suppose it's much easier for you to do this now, huh. Which is totally for the best. And by the sound of your letter there, your baby will have a really nice home.

Well every cloud's got one. c: I suppose it's much easier for you to do this now' date=' huh. Which is totally for the best. And by the sound of your letter there, your baby will have a really nice home.[/quote']

It makes everything a million times better. A trillion. It lets me know what's to come, and that was half my problem eariler. The fear of not knowing.

It makes everything a million times better. A trillion. It lets me know what's to come, and that was half my problem eariler. The fear of not knowing.

:huglove: I can imagine facing such an unknown situation. But a lot of things have been clarified for you now.

:huglove: I can imagine facing such an unknown situation. But a lot of things have been clarified for you now.

Everything is the good kind of real, you know?

I have a recording... but it's rough because my family came home.

Everything is the good kind of real, you know?

I have a recording... but it's rough because my family came home.

Yeah, I know just what you mean. Sometimes real life smacks you in the face, other times it's pleasantly tolerable. :naughty:

GIMME. c:

Yeah' date=' I know just what you mean. Sometimes real life smacks you in the face, other times it's pleasantly tolerable. :naughty:

GIMME. c:[/quote']

And this whole thing has been both.

Let me choose one.