Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy you like it! It needs work, but I could see it working.

The tone of your voice just works so well in the song. You changed key alot though. It got quite a bit higher pitched by the end. There's no doubt you're a soprano. :naughty:

The tone of your voice just works so well in the song. You changed key alot though. It got quite a bit higher pitched by the end. There's no doubt you're a soprano. :naughty:

That happens. But I don't really hate what I do, because it makes it more me. And yes. I am very soptano. Very. Very.

That happens. But I don't really hate what I do, because it makes it more me. And yes. I am very soptano. Very. Very.

Your singing is full of personality. And everything sounds good, so I'm looking forward to your final take! :3

Your singing is full of personality. And everything sounds good' date=' so I'm looking forward to your final take! :3[/quote']

Most times, I hate my voice. But I liked it tonight, so I figured I errrr record something. :aah:

It's not very graceful or beautiful. It's weird and does things without me asking.

Recording is stressful!

I think it's pretty! And control can be learned. :teehee: I've always found recording fun. It's something extra. It shows you how you are.

I think it's pretty! And control can be learned. :teehee: I've always found recording fun. It's something extra. It shows you how you are.

I can control better when I focus, which is rare. Ill be sure to focus on my final take. This was my first. XD

I hate it because I like how it sounds for a few seconds then one note ruins the whole thing. :aah:

I can control better when I focus, which is rare. Ill be sure to focus on my final take. This was my first. XD

I hate it because I like how it sounds for a few seconds then one note ruins the whole thing. :aah:

I can never focus for longer than a few minutes. Listening to the actual song while I sing seems to help me though. :naughty: I know that feel. It's like that for me when I try to record meh piano playing. I can't do it, :aah:

I can never focus for longer than a few minutes. Listening to the actual song while I sing seems to help me though. :naughty: I know that feel. It's like that for me when I try to record meh piano playing. I can't do it' date=' :aah:[/quote']

Nor can I.

I haven't tried that, but ill have to.

I get the f*ck this attitude when I record with my piano. I just di whatever. XD

Nor can I.

I haven't tried that, but ill have to.

I get the f*ck this attitude when I record with my piano. I just di whatever. XD

I always try way too hard on piano. I get in this "perfectionist" mode that I don't get with singing but do for a lot of other things, where I get ticked that something doesn't sound as perfect as I've heard others play it. :mf_rosetinted:

I always try way too hard on piano. I get in this "perfectionist" mode that I don't get with singing but do for a lot of other things' date=' where I get ticked that something doesn't sound as perfect as I've heard others play it. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

That's how I am with singing. Piano is just so routine for me.