Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never played it' date=' but it sounds suspiciously competitive. :naughty: xD[/quote']

It's not. But my dad keeps using a cheat and it's making my mother angry. I've been searching for exciting ways to tell my mother it's a girl (no, I haven't told her yet...) and I've gotten some pretty kick ass ideas.

It's not. But my dad keeps using a cheat and it's making my mother angry. I've been searching for exciting ways to tell my mother it's a girl (no, I haven't told her yet...) and I've gotten some pretty kick ass ideas.

Pffft, cheats are amazing. Especially when you suck. XD and you really haven't told her? How are you planning on doing it? ;D

Pffft' date=' cheats are amazing. Especially when you suck. XD and you really haven't told her? How are you planning on doing it? ;D[/quote']

That's what I say! XD But my mum hates it.

Nope, I haven't! I didn't realise I hadn't until she asked me. I told her I hadn't found out yet because I wanted to do something fun. I have my 17 week check up tomorrow, so ill just tell her then. Almost halfway done!:thumb_yello:

Well great. Time to watch all the videos about disneyworld and pretend I haven't always wanted to go there. :aah: xDD

I went to Disneyland two years ago. Some of it was cool, but it's hot as Hell.

That's what I say! XD But my mum hates it.

Nope, I haven't! I didn't realise I hadn't until she asked me. I told her I hadn't found out yet because I wanted to do something fun. I have my 17 week check up tomorrow, so ill just tell her then. Almost halfway done!:thumb_yello:

Fair, schmair. Just kidding, seriously I wish life would be fair so I try to be when I can. :mf_rosetinted: xD and aww! Wow, time flies! I'm sure she'll be happy to fine out. :333

I went to Disneyland two years ago. Some of it was cool, but it's hot as Hell.

As a Virginian who goes down to the deeper South I'm used to heat. Disneyland's in Cali, yeah? I wonder which is hotter, Cali or Florida. Then again, who needs Disney parks when you can go to the science museum and watch the rats play basketball? :aah:

Fair' date=' schmair. Just kidding, seriously I wish life would be fair so I try to be when I can. :mf_rosetinted: xD and aww! Wow, time flies! I'm sure she'll be happy to fine out. :333[/quote']

I love cheats. I was a Sims master.

I feels like i was freaking out and overreacting. I still remember what I had for lunch that day. XD

As a Virginian who goes down to the deeper South I'm used to heat. Disneyland's in Cali' date=' yeah? I wonder which is hotter, Cali or Florida. Then again, who needs Disney parks when you can go to the science museum and watch the rats play basketball? :aah:[/quote']

They're both Hades.

Basketball playing rats? I wanna come!

I love cheats. I was a Sims master.

I feels like i was freaking out and overreacting. I still remember what I had for lunch that day. XD

Okay, fine, I used cheats at the sims. XD When I used to be addicted to that game it was DLC all day everyday. Every two seconds. XDDD

Okay then, what did you have for lunch? :mikacool: xD

Okay' date=' fine, I used cheats at the sims. XD When I used to be addicted to that game it was DLC all day everyday. Every two seconds. XDDD

Okay then, what did you have for lunch? :mikacool: xD[/quote']

I cheated on that game like there was no tomorrow! I had mods and cheats and all sorts of cool things.

I had a salad. This is how I remember.

Me: Tweets picture of salad and says I'm not eating this sh*t

You: Micah eat your salad

M: eh. After my appointment I don't really feel like it

Y: Oh yeah, how did that go?

M: ....

Y: Well, that was unexpected.

:mikacool:

I cheated on that game like there was no tomorrow! I had mods and cheats and all sorts of cool things.

I had a salad. This is how I remember.

Me: Tweets picture of salad and says I'm not eating this sh*t

You: Micah eat your salad

M: eh. After my appointment I don't really feel like it

Y: Oh yeah, how did that go?

M: ....

Y: Well, that was unexpected.

:mikacool:

Oh, I used to make my peeps mermaids all the time because I have an unhealthy obsession with them. :roftl:

Woah yeah.. I remember that! :aah: I was taken slightly by surprise. :aah:

Snsnajxndncamfjduxksnfnd

They're cute. c: But my favorite part of the science museum is everything. Actually it's the rocks/gems I think, but yeah pretty much everything and IF YOU EVER WANT TO GEEK OUT WITH ME, COME. COME AND I SHALL TAKE YOU TO THE SCIENCE MUSEUM. Also to the Children's Museum because despite not being a child I like it very much and they have a bear cave. :pinkbow:

Oh' date=' I used to make my peeps mermaids all the time because I have an unhealthy obsession with them. :roftl:

Woah yeah.. I remember that! :aah: I was taken slightly by surprise. :aah:

They're cute. c: But my favorite part of the science museum is everything. Actually it's the rocks/gems I think, but yeah pretty much everything and IF YOU EVER WANT TO GEEK OUT WITH ME, COME. COME AND I SHALL TAKE YOU TO THE SCIENCE MUSEUM. Also to the Children's Museum because despite not being a child I like it very much and they have a bear cave. :pinkbow:[/quote']

My family and I are playing a nuts game if Yahtzee.

I was in denial.

Bear cave? Count me in! And I look to geek out!

My family and I are playing a nuts game if Yahtzee.

I was in denial.

Bear cave? Count me in! And I look to geek out!

God I love Yahtzee. It has been foreeveeerrrr. It reminds me of cookies and cigarette smoke because my grandmother always had us play it with her. :naughty:

Perfect!

God I love Yahtzee. It has been foreeveeerrrr. It reminds me of cookies and cigarette smoke because my grandmother always had us play it with her. :naughty:

Perfect!

I got it fOr Christmas forever ago and this is my first time in years.

Yay!