Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Bitch plssssss' date=' it's practically my game of choice. Like I said, everytime we go over to my grandmother's on my mom's side we play Yahtzee for hours. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

My grandmother taught me a game called Graces Game or Game of Graces. It's sooooooo fun

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A game of me? How do you play it? :naughty: xD

You have two sticks and a huge wooden ring and you throw it across the yard.

My exchange student is making fun of British access and my brother are just like -_-

You have two sticks and a huge wooden ring and you throw it across the yard.

My exchange student is making fun of British access and my brother are just like -_-

That sounds somewhat like horseshoes.

Wow, you just make her sound more and more pleasant as time goes on. c:

That sounds somewhat like horseshoes.

Wow' date=' you just make her sound more and more pleasant as time goes on. c:[/quote']

It's not. You'll have to look it up! It's crazy fun!

It's funny because my brother and I just started saying a bunch of 'British like' things and she apologised.

It's not. You'll have to look it up! It's crazy fun!

It's funny because my brother and I just started saying a bunch of 'British like' things and she apologised.

I'll definitely do that!

British like? As in tea and crumpets, pip-pip cheerio? :roftl:

Yes! It's so fun!

Yes! Round n round the garden, tea with the queen, ect.

I've always wanted to hear an actual British person say all those British things. It seems like the only people who truthfully say them are comedians. :naughty:

I've always wanted to hear an actual British person say all those British things. It seems like the only people who truthfully say them are comedians. :naughty:

Nobody says them! I don't even know what a crumpet is!

Hardly!

Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Do you know how few Americans even own passports, much less travel to Europe? The average one does not. Dat sh*t's exotic. Naming foods after it makes the fat American lifestyle more exotic for a brief few seconds.

Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Do you know how few Americans even own passports' date=' much less travel to Europe? The average one does not. Dat sh*t's exotic. Naming foods after it makes the fat American lifestyle more exotic for a brief few seconds.[/quote']

French fries are my favourite. Like... Wut.