Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww it's his lover.... Or a whoopy cushion.

You guys have been watching to much the Price Is Right.

:roftl: I laughed so hard at Clop. XD

He's adoooorrrrbbbbbbb

his laugh. His everything. His air humping in spongebob boxers. I love him. So much.

:roftl: I laughed so hard at Clop. XD

his laugh. His everything. His air humping in spongebob boxers. I love him. So much.

askldfhjaskjfhasklfhjsdfkhjasdfklhjasdkfjhsdflksdf asdkjfhsdfkjhsdkfl that scared the sh*t out of me

askldfhjaskjfhasklfhjsdfkhjasdfklhjasdkfjhsdflksdf asdkjfhsdfkjhsdkfl that scared the sh*t out of me

He's so cute screaming obscenities after being scared half to death. XD And it's 3 am here and I'm sitting in my bed in the dark... Yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

Same! And when Kalel just showed up and started shoving things in his face... His smile. The cuteness' date=' nay, PEWFECT ADOWABLENESS cannot be matched EVER. <3[/quote']

that was so askfjsdhflksd like, it was doll doll doll CAT

I could not stop giggling. I could not. Thank god you are here to fangurl with me or I would be exploding.

But asfjhskdjfhsdfkl he's so adorable and asdkjfashfkjsdfhklsdjfhklsdf clop. Clop made me lose my sh*t

But asfjhskdjfhsdfkl he's so adorable and asdkjfashfkjsdfhklsdjfhklsdf clop. Clop made me lose my sh*t

Same here errrrmmmmaaaahhhgggeeerrrrdddd when his unicorn just kept falling on its f*cking head and the entire premise of that game is perfect :naughty: I have half a mind to go downstairs turn on the computer and wake my dad up to kick him out of the computer chair and play Clop. It's my new favorite online game. IF I WASN'T ON MY IPAD I HAD A GAME TO SUGGEST. but nooooooo. Firetruck. Sidjksjdksjdmdjsd

Same here errrrmmmmaaaahhhgggeeerrrrdddd when his unicorn just kept falling on its f*cking head and the entire premise of that game is perfect :naughty: I have half a mind to go downstairs turn on the computer and wake my dad up to kick him out of the computer chair and play Clop. It's my new favorite online game. IF I WASN'T ON MY IPAD I HAD A GAME TO SUGGEST. but nooooooo. Firetruck. Sidjksjdksjdmdjsd

Wait- Is Dave alseep in the computer chair? Rough night.

That stream sealed my love for that man. No. Joke.

If I could be anyone else in the world, I would be Cher Lloyd because I like her tattos and she is fabulous. Or Zooey Deschanel because Zooey.

Wait- Is Dave alseep in the computer chair? Rough night.

That stream sealed my love for that man. No. Joke.

If I could be anyone else in the world, I would be Cher Lloyd because I like her tattos and she is fabulous. Or Zooey Deschanel because Zooey.

He sleeps in the computer chair so much that the computer chair is now a recliner. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Welcome. To. The. Madhouse. This is one hell of a crazy insane yet amazing fandom.

If I could be anyone else in the world, I would be Neil Patrick Harris because...I don't need to justify it. ;___;