Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

He sleeps in the computer chair so much that the computer chair is now a recliner. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Welcome. To. The. Madhouse. This is one hell of a crazy insane yet amazing fandom.

If I could be anyone else in the world' date=' I would be Neil Patrick Harris because...I don't need to justify it. ;___;[/quote']

XD Oh boy.

Hey! That's the name of my old blog!

That's... Difference. He has the cutest family ever.:aah:

Her voice. Is like. Cake made of angels with velvety frosting and sprinkles taken from the wings of a Pegasus.

That is an understatment. Her voice makes me cry. EvERYTHING MAKES ME CRY OKAY, BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT . ThESE SONGS JUST GET INSIDE ME AND SHAKE ME AND SKAFJHKLSJFHSKLDGHJSDKLGHJSDG

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

XD Oh boy.

Hey! That's the name of my old blog!

That's... Difference. He has the cutest family ever.:aah:

That is an understatment. Her voice makes me cry. EvERYTHING MAKES ME CRY OKAY, BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT . ThESE SONGS JUST GET INSIDE ME AND SHAKE ME AND SKAFJHKLSJFHSKLDGHJSDKLGHJSDG

Yeeeep. xDD

AY KNEWHR! I remember stalking that blog until I found your fanfic. XD

He is so adorable. His voice is perfect too. It makes me want to curl up and sob happy tears.

I FEEL THOSE FEELS SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS MY SOUL.

Yeeeep. xDD

AY KNEWHR! I remember stalking that blog until I found your fanfic. XD

He is so adorable. His voice is perfect too. It makes me want to curl up and sob happy tears.

I FEEL THOSE FEELS SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS MY SOUL.

That's how my old chair was, but that's only because I tried to flip over it and broke it.

We don't talk about that. Not here. Not now.:mf_rosetinted:

I love him. askldfhjaskljhfaskljfhkhfasdf

It's JUST LIKE FLORENCE STAWHP YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY BUT FLORENCE CONTINUE BECAUSE OH LAWD

That's how my old chair was, but that's only because I tried to flip over it and broke it.

We don't talk about that. Not here. Not now.:mf_rosetinted:

I love him. askldfhjaskljhfaskljfhkhfasdf

It's JUST LIKE FLORENCE STAWHP YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY BUT FLORENCE CONTINUE BECAUSE OH LAWD

How do you break a chair like that. XD

Oh but we DO. :mikadas: :mikadas: xDD Trololo

I think keyboard mash is the only way to describe him accurately unless you just call him by name. No adjectives work. There are a select few people who this is true for.

THAT WAS A PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF HOW ONE FEELS WHEN LISTENING TO HER. THANKYOU

How do you break a chair like that. XD

Oh but we DO. :mikadas: :mikadas: xDD Trololo

I think keyboard mash is the only way to describe him accurately unless you just call him by name. No adjectives work. There are a select few people who this is true for.

THAT WAS A PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF HOW ONE FEELS WHEN LISTENING TO HER. THANKYOU

Landing on it with another one right behind it... It's hard to explain. I would have to draw a picture or something.

No. We don't.:mikacool:

You're right. It really is, because there is not a single word in the English language that describes him.

I'M HaPPY THAT WORKED BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN

Landing on it with another one right behind it... It's hard to explain. I would have to draw a picture or something.

No. We don't.:mikacool:

You're right. It really is, because there is not a single word in the English language that describes him.

I'M HaPPY THAT WORKED BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN

Next time we are in flockdraw... :mikacool: xD

IM SPEAKING OF IT IM SPEAKING OF IT *dances around*

I still keep hope that some language somewhere will invent a word to describe such total indescribableness.

HAHAHAHAH YOU SAID HARD.

Agreeeeeed:mikadas:

:das: :das: I'll bring the carrot tea and the punch spiked with drugs, you bring the bugles. I like bugles. And cinnamon buns. :das:

Why did I listen to Never Let Me Go? Now it's 1:30am and I'm a f*cking mess.

Solution: listen to this on repeat.

[YOUTUBE]a3O-PLopk5g&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Next time we are in flockdraw... :mikacool: xD

IM SPEAKING OF IT IM SPEAKING OF IT *dances around*

I still keep hope that some language somewhere will invent a word to describe such total indescribableness.

HAHAHAHAH YOU SAID HARD.

Deal!

QuIT SPEAKING OF IT

Maybe there already is :blink:

Grace, go home. You are drunk.

:das: :das: I'll bring the carrot tea and the punch spiked with drugs' date=' you bring the bugles. I like bugles. And cinnamon buns. :das:

Solution: listen to this on repeat.

[YOUTUBE']a3O-PLopk5g&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I like those too! We're set!

:blink: I can't decide if that was extremely beautiful or distrubing.

Deal!

QuIT SPEAKING OF IT

Maybe there already is :blink:

Grace, go home. You are drunk.

:teehee::mikadas:

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON

I'll have to find it. Maybe there's something on that website I gave you with all the fabulous untranslatable words. :blink:

IM NOT DRUNK IM JUST GIDDY.

:teehee::mikadas:

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON

I'll have to find it. Maybe there's something on that website I gave you with all the fabulous untranslatable words. :blink:

IM NOT DRUNK IM JUST GIDDY.

It'S BAD AND I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER IT

I love that website. Like' date=' I've been going through it for weeks and my showed it to my grandmother.

Uhhhh huuuuhhh

:hi5:

I know :aah: I don't even know if I can decide. I'm just gonna go with I like it. :roftl:

It's...... Weird. Feels French

It'S BAD AND I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER IT

I love that website. Like, I've been going through it for weeks and my showed it to my grandmother.

Uhhhh huuuuhhh

It's...... Weird. Feels French

POOR THING, AND IT ISN'T BAD. IT'S JUST NOT REALLY RAUNCHY WHICH IS THE BEST TYPE OF FANFICTION. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Due to having them shoved at me during normal conversation I've started using some untranslatables disturbingly often, aka slipping up and nearly saying them in real life conversations. :thumb_yello:

REALLY. You're seeing the effect the late time has on me, which basically exposes my true thoughts to the world and tbh over half of the time my thoughts consist solely of penis jokes, smosh, Tim Burton and more penis jokes.

I thought it was pretty cool. It made me laugh, anyway. XD

POOR THING' date=' AND IT ISN'T BAD. IT'S JUST NOT REALLY RAUNCHY WHICH IS THE BEST TYPE OF FANFICTION. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Due to having them shoved at me during normal conversation I've started using some untranslatables disturbingly often, aka slipping up and nearly saying them in real life conversations. :thumb_yello:

REALLY. You're seeing the effect the late time has on me, which basically exposes my true thoughts to the world and tbh over half of the time my thoughts consist solely of penis jokes, smosh, Tim Burton and more penis jokes.

I thought it was pretty cool. It made me laugh, anyway. XD[/quote']

I'm not going to discuss this again.:mikacool:

Woo! Confusing people in normal conversations. Right up my alley.

Woo! Penis jokes fer lyf

I'm not going to discuss this again.:mikacool:

Woo! Confusing people in normal conversations. Right up my alley.

Woo! Penis jokes fer lyf

Ehehe up to you. c:<

It's perfect. Especially when people ask you da fuq you were about to say and so you tell them and get to sound culturally informed rather than a girl who has never been farther than 3 states away from your hometown in any direction.

Dude I saw this tumblr blog once that was pictures of penises with.. How do I... Glitter and fabulosity and rainbows and faces and sh*t pretty much all over. I STILL LAUGH ABOUT IT. It was so perfect. XDDD Like if a bunch of 7 year old girly girls photoshopped nudes that is totally what it would be.

I do! He tweeted it to me and I was hooked on it for weeks!!! I love the video skfhaskjhfklsdjfhsdv

It's really beautiful. In a way that can't be described as anything but beautiful. It chilling and perfect and I'm actually going against what I just said about only describing it as beautiful but feck that. :mf_rosetinted: xD