Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

Ehehe up to you. c:<

It's perfect. Especially when people ask you da fuq you were about to say and so you tell them and get to sound culturally informed rather than a girl who has never been farther than 3 states away from your hometown in any direction.

Dude I saw this tumblr blog once that was pictures of penises with.. How do I... Glitter and fabulosity and rainbows and faces and sh*t pretty much all over. I STILL LAUGH ABOUT IT. It was so perfect. XDDD Like if a bunch of 7 year old girly girls photoshopped nudes that is totally what it would be.

It is.:mikacool:

It makes you sound all proper and makes your friends start to hate you. :mikacool:

if 7 year old girls photoshopped nudes You just said that.

I'm listening to The Vaccines. I am enjoying this quite a bit.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really beautiful. In a way that can't be described as anything but beautiful. It chilling and perfect and I'm actually going against what I just said about only describing it as beautiful but feck that. :mf_rosetinted: xD

It's so.... Eery. It's like that Of Monsters & Men video' date=' but better.

First of all that's such a cute picture fojfksjdjd. Second of all, I sayyyy... Let us ask a random Internet chat bot because that's how you yolo. :naughty:

That's my brother Deven and I.:aah:

I want to, but I don't know. I don't know. They're so hard to get rid of when you don't want them anymore and I have a pretty nice forehead.

It is.:mikacool:

It makes you sound all proper and makes your friends start to hate you. :mikacool:

if 7 year old girls photoshopped nudes You just said that.

I'm listening to The Vaccines. I am enjoying this quite a bit.

AHAHAHAHAHA jk, not really. :mf_rosetinted:

Pffft I'm that friend that everyone hates and adores at the same time because I manage to simultaneously have polar opposite personalities, but yknow, not in a bipolar way because that would be disturbing.

Well there was no other way to describe it, literally no other way. :mikacool:

ERMAHGERD YOU ARE? Favourite song, now. Djfjmdjfjdk

I'm spamming you with pictures that are making me laugh. Sorry not sorry.

389657_4217845290104_1540180802_n.jpg

Going to the beach. In other words, cutting a hold in your wellies so you don't have to go clamming and get this drunk by 4pm.

It's so.... Eery. It's like that Of Monsters & Men video, but better.

That's my brother Deven and I.:aah:

I want to, but I don't know. I don't know. They're so hard to get rid of when you don't want them anymore and I have a pretty nice forehead.

That's a good comparison, actually. It reminds me of.. Not much I know, really, which is why it's so good.

I know! Y'all are ADORBS. :0

Well Cleverbot says you should. :mf_rosetinted:

AHAHAHAHAHA jk' date=' not really. :mf_rosetinted:

Pffft I'm that friend that everyone hates and adores at the same time because I manage to simultaneously have polar opposite personalities, but yknow, not in a bipolar way because that would be disturbing.

Well there was no other way to describe it, literally no other way. :mikacool:

ERMAHGERD YOU ARE? Favourite song, now. Djfjmdjfjdk[/quote']

Yes really.

I''m that friend that says things that no one understands but they keep my around because they like my accent and i'm kind of funny when I'm not sulking.

True.

Yes!!! No Hope or Wetsuit. I think Wetsuit is my #1. So hipster.

I'm spamming you with pictures that are making me laugh. Sorry not sorry.

389657_4217845290104_1540180802_n.jpg

Going to the beach. In other words, cutting a hold in your wellies so you don't have to go clamming and get this drunk by 4pm.

God damn, someone's enjoying their life :lmao:

That's a good comparison' date=' actually. It reminds me of.. Not much I know, really, which is why it's so good.

I know! Y'all are ADORBS. :0

Well Cleverbot says you should. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I love both videos, so good!!

:huglove:

Then that means I should! Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Who knows.

God damn' date=' someone's enjoying their life :lmao:[/quote']

#ThugLife I was so high on life on that trip. I was bitten by a dog and I asked a 45 year old man if he was some kind of Man-Prostitute. :mikacool:

Yes really.

I''m that friend that says things that no one understands but they keep my around because they like my accent and i'm kind of funny when I'm not sulking.

True.

Yes!!! No Hope or Wetsuit. I think Wetsuit is my #1. So hipster.

NOOOO, your actions and thoughts are all being controlled by that really grumpy carebear with the 'tude problems.

I'm the kind of friend that screams "dicks" in the middle of the hall and then turns around to help someone with geometry. No one can blink around me because they miss half of everything and also because I stare a lot and if they blink that means they lose.

You wouldn't even begin to know, since you haven't seen it. :roftl:

HIP HIP. c: I love No Hope and Wetsuit and Aftershave Ocean and If You Wanna and Post Breakup Sex and and didjoemdosmdosjsisjsk.

I love both videos, so good!!

:huglove:

Then that means I should! Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Who knows.

Agreed!

:teehee: be spontaneous. Do whatever you feel like. It's an interesting way to live for awhile.

#ThugLife I was so high on life on that trip. I was bitten by a dog and I asked a 45 year old man if he was some kind of Man-Prostitute. :mikacool:

Man-Prostitute? I've always said Man-Whore. But I think there's an official word for it... *ponders*

I can't even say we were drunk in this picture. We just despised our school and PE class, so we wore our clothes under our uniform, snuck out of class, and let the kids in art class paint on our shirts. :mf_rosetinted: I'm sharing my walk down memory lane with you, so don't feel pressured to walk with me.:mf_rosetinted:

250636_303097349782493_252836004_n.jpg

I can't even say we were drunk in this picture. We just despised our school and PE class, so we wore our clothes under our uniform, snuck out of class, and let the kids in art class paint on our shirts. :mf_rosetinted: I'm sharing my walk down memory lane with you, so don't feel pressured to walk with me.:mf_rosetinted:

250636_303097349782493_252836004_n.jpg

Dude, sagging pants like a boss. Seriously. :mikacool: xD

NOOOO' date=' your actions and thoughts are all being controlled by that really grumpy carebear with the 'tude problems.

I'm the kind of friend that screams "dicks" in the middle of the hall and then turns around to help someone with geometry. No one can blink around me because they miss half of everything and also because I stare a lot and if they blink that means they lose.

You wouldn't even begin to know, since you haven't seen it. :roftl:

HIP HIP. c: I love No Hope and Wetsuit and Aftershave Ocean and If You Wanna and Post Breakup Sex and and didjoemdosmdosjsisjsk.[/quote']

Nu Uh.

I have a weird feeling that we wouldn't be friends in real life.

But I have a pretty good mental picture!

I want to see them someday!! sdfjhksjhfs

Agreed!

:teehee: be spontaneous. Do whatever you feel like. It's an interesting way to live for awhile.

Man-Prostitute? I've always said Man-Whore. But I think there's an official word for it... *ponders*

I should cut them tomorrow. I always cut them myself and they never turn out even, but they have character!

Well, my best friends mother said he looked like he was meeting up with a love customer, so I asked!

Dude' date=' sagging pants like a boss. Seriously. :mikacool: xD[/quote']

We thought we were so badass. You have no idea how much we hated that god damn school. Like aksjfhsdkjfhsdklfhj even thinking about it is getting me wound up.

Nu Uh.

I have a weird feeling that we wouldn't be friends in real life.

But I have a pretty good mental picture!

I want to see them someday!! sdfjhksjhfs

I should cut them tomorrow. I always cut them myself and they never turn out even, but they have character!

Well, my best friends mother said he looked like he was meeting up with a love customer, so I asked!

Don't get sassy with me. :mikacool:

Yeah we would be. We would definitely be, because if we weren't that would put me at forever friendless. And that, my dear, would be... Realistic, actually. :naughty:

XD

Wow! You're a fan pretty fast! I wanted to see them in Feb but I think my ride is gonna cancel. :aah:

Do it! Crooked is the new straight, as we've seen on reality television, and if you don't see what I did there then that sucks invisible eggs. :roftl:

And what did he say? :3

We thought we were so badass. You have no idea how much we hated that god damn school. Like aksjfhsdkjfhsdklfhj even thinking about it is getting me wound up.

Then it must have been terrible, because I can never recal actually hating a place.

Whoever decided this was a dance move can go take it up the ass.

544390_10150928763221978_822811324_n.jpg

The blush is strong on this one. XD and it looks like a less popular version of the worm. Like a cheap ripoff everyone tries to avoid. A knockoff brand if you will. :naughty:

I'm a maaaaaan without conviiiiicatiooooon.

Congrats on the gender-switch

Don't get sassy with me. :mikacool:

Yeah we would be. We would definitely be' date=' because if we weren't that would put me at forever friendless. And that, my dear, would be... Realistic, actually. :naughty:

XD

Wow! You're a fan pretty fast! I wanted to see them in Feb but I think my ride is gonna cancel. :aah:

Do it! Crooked is the new straight, as we've seen on reality television, and if you don't see what I did there then that sucks invisible eggs. :roftl:

And what did he say? :3[/quote']

I'm older than you.:mikacool:

Maybe, but who knows. I think I would probably have a friendship crush on you.

Who's your ride? I jump head first into things like this.:mikacool:

Maybe. I have to decide whether I want to put up with the pain of having them in my face 24/7. I do see what you did there.:lmfao::thumb_yello:

He just stared at me and my best friends mum screamed MICAH and drug me away by my arm.

I'm older than you.:mikacool:

Maybe, but who knows. I think I would probably have a friendship crush on you.

Who's your ride? I jump head first into things like this.:mikacool:

Maybe. I have to decide whether I want to put up with the pain of having them in my face 24/7. I do see what you did there.:lmfao::thumb_yello:

He just stared at me and my best friends mum screamed MICAH and drug me away by my arm.

And? :mikacool:

Really? :aah: I barely grasp the concept. :naughty:

Umm.. My grandma. :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted: I'm lame, alright? God dammit:aah:

Oh that doesn't seem too bad of a decision, unless that is you're terribly indecisive like me most times. :naughty: good! :wink2::roftl:

This reminds me of the black guy with the chocolate face. u.u

Then it must have been terrible' date=' because I can never recal actually hating a place.[/quote']

Oh my God. The worst. It made me so depressed.

The blush is strong on this one. XD and it looks like a less popular version of the worm. Like a cheap ripoff everyone tries to avoid. A knockoff brand if you will. :naughty:

Congrats on the gender-switch

HA! Dance make up. This is some of the lightest makeup I've ever worn at comp.

557676_10150928762326978_1177444818_n.jpg

It was so weird. I didn't really understand what it was supposed to look like. We did have a big group worm in our dance (to this song

) but we had to take it out because the judges thought it was too sexual.

Thanks. It's been a tough journey, but I feel so much better about myself.

And? :mikacool:

Really? :aah: I barely grasp the concept. :naughty:

Umm.. My grandma. :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted: I'm lame' date=' alright? God dammit:aah:

Oh that doesn't seem too bad of a decision, unless that is you're terribly indecisive like me most times. :naughty: good! :wink2::roftl:

This reminds me of the black guy with the chocolate face. u.u[/quote']

I get to be sassy.

I would want to be your best friend, but too afraid to approach you. I have a few friendship crushes.

ExCUSE ME? I love my grandma! I would want my grandma to come with me more than anyone!

Neh. Not about hair. I'm indecisive over everything but hair.

That was a golden moment in my childhood.:aah: