StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO SARAH GIMME. IM YOUR SISTER. :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing much' date=' fangurling Lana Del Rey and pouting. :3[/quote']

But..... I'm British. I don't know. That's the only reason I have that she should give me the key.:mf_rosetinted:

Ahhhhhh, Lana. She's so hot.

But..... I'm British. I don't know. That's the only reason I have that she should give me the key.:mf_rosetinted:

She hardly knows what Who is. She's just playing along. :mf_rosetinted:

I know. She's talented. I love her music. She's jdjksjdjdksk and it isn't fair why can't I be like her. ;w; xD

She hardly knows what Who is. She's just playing along. :mf_rosetinted:

I know. She's talented. I love her music. She's jdjksjdjdksk and it isn't fair why can't I be like her. ;w; xD

:mf_rosetinted: Impastah

She's not really in your face, but so mellow in such a sexy way. It's not be fair that I can't be anyone else. I want to be everyone else, but it just won't work that way.:tears::lmfao:

She's not really in your face, but so mellow in such a sexy way. It's not be fair that I can't be anyone else. I want to be everyone else, but it just won't work that way.:tears::lmfao:

...?

Exactleh :naughty:

You can be everyone else. On parallel dimensions. :mikacool: