• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit M. :mf_rosetinted: xD

nope' date=' you haven't u.u I shall check them out. :mikacool:[/quote']

Sorry G.

You've never heard of them? I SaW THE SIGN. My father hates them. I'm constantly locked in battle as to whether I adore or despise them.

Sorry G.

You've never heard of them? I SaW THE SIGN. My father hates them. I'm constantly locked in battle as to whether I adore or despise them.

:naughty:

Fidjsalakdmdalskdk. I don't know if that was good or awful. So I'll just say the singer has a Swedish accent. :aah:

I can tell because the singing is a bit muffled. I listen to radio in Swedish all the time. I know dat accent. :naughty:

I hAVE A SWEDISH FRIEND. SHE GOT DRUNK AT MY HOUSE ON NEW YEARS. ShE PUKED ON MY FLOOR. I KNOW SWEDISH. GOD DAMN IT

I hAVE A SWEDISH FRIEND. SHE GOT DRUNK AT MY HOUSE ON NEW YEARS. ShE PUKED ON MY FLOOR. I KNOW SWEDISH. GOD DAMN IT

Eheheheheh :3 don't have a stroke xD

I want to start doing vlogs and videos on youtube but I don't know where to start. It'll probably end up in awkward mess but to be a youtuber seems great right now because my life isn't going anywhere.

I know exactly how you feel. I wish I could do YouTube. I'm not very entertaining though, and I cant even focus to write a blog yet. :aah:

I want to start doing vlogs and videos on youtube but I don't know where to start. It'll probably end up in awkward mess but to be a youtuber seems great right now because my life isn't going anywhere.

I thought about doing the same thing this summer.... I made one video.... Took it down.:mf_rosetinted: I suggest going in with an outline. You like make up and such, correct? Maybe try branching out from that.

Eheheheheh :3 don't have a stroke xD

I know exactly how you feel. I wish I could do YouTube. I'm not very entertaining though' date=' and I cant even focus to write a blog yet. :aah:[/quote']

She left her f*cking bottle of rum in my room. I f*cking know Swedish. I'vE BEEN LISTENING TO THEM SINCE I WAS 7. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE.

She left her f*cking bottle of rum in my room. I f*cking know Swedish. I'vE BEEN LISTENING TO THEM SINCE I WAS 7. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE.

I have no clue! I listened to some of it and I was like, "why does she sound drunk? She's like mumbling. Why can't I understand this?" and then it was like, oh. Okay. :naughty:

I know exactly how you feel. I wish I could do YouTube. I'm not very entertaining though' date=' and I cant even focus to write a blog yet. :aah:[/quote']

Same here, I don't think I'm interesting enough or funny enough to start a channel. I'd love to be a partner with youtube, but I'd have to get a ton a views/subscribers first and I haven't a clue what to do. :blink: I think I have a good username though. Its BeyondCatherine :aah:

I thought about doing the same thing this summer.... I made one video.... Took it down.:mf_rosetinted: I suggest going in with an outline. You like make up and such, correct? Maybe try branching out from that.

I've thought about that, but everyone and their mothers are doing makeup tutorials on youtube nowadays. :sneaky2:

Same here, I don't think I'm interesting enough or funny enough to start a channel. I'd love to be a partner with youtube, but I'd have to get a ton a views/subscribers first and I haven't a clue what to do. :blink: I think I have a good username though. Its BeyondCatherine :aah:

Well, you'll be better if you talk about your interests or things you enjoy. Because it will be more fun to do and take less effort.