Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

I have no clue! I listened to some of it and I was like' date=' "why does she sound drunk? She's like mumbling. Why can't I understand this?" and then it was like, oh. Okay. :naughty:[/quote']

Damn it. My life feels like a lie.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought about that, but everyone and their mothers are doing makeup tutorials on youtube nowadays. :sneaky2:

That's true. It would be a tough market to prosper in. Regular vlogging would be fun, and you have this whole community to back you up!

Well' date=' you'll be better if you talk about your interests or things you enjoy. Because it will be more fun to do and take less effort.[/quote']

That's a good idea. I think doing that would actually help me out a lot emotionally.. because I tend to think negatively and about bad things. Talking about things that make me happy will make me feel better. :pinkbow:

That's true. It would be a tough market to prosper in. Regular vlogging would be fun, and you have this whole community to back you up!

WEEEE!:wink2:

That's a good idea. I think doing that would actually help me out a lot emotionally.. because I tend to think negatively and about bad things. Talking about things that make me happy will make me feel better. :pinkbow:

:thumb_yello: Good luck! Let us know when you make one!

Damn it. My life feels like a lie.

That's okay, I've felt like that too. I just can't remember when. :aah:

Sounds great to me :pinkbow: I don't have a clue what I would vlog about if I did, but it probably wouldn't hurt me either. I might try it. Assuming I get a good enough camera. :teehee:

That's okay' date=' I've felt like that too. I just can't remember when. :aah:

Sounds great to me :pinkbow: I don't have a clue what I would vlog about if I did, but it probably wouldn't hurt me either. I might try it. Assuming I get a good enough camera. :teehee:[/quote']

I feel like that twice a day.

That's okay' date=' I've felt like that too. I just can't remember when. :aah:

Sounds great to me :pinkbow: I don't have a clue what I would vlog about if I did, but it probably wouldn't hurt me either. I might try it. Assuming I get a good enough camera. :teehee:[/quote']

I need a better camera too. I'll probably just start using my webcam or something. I'm saving up for a used canon. After my birthday, I'll probably have enough money to get one. :teehee:

Grace. Someone messaged me about loving my fanficiton. My fanficion.My super old fanfiction

That one? YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE. just a suggestion. :fisch:

I feel like that twice a day.

Welcome to da club. We hand out tshirts.

I need a better camera too. I'll probably just start using my webcam or something. I'm saving up for a used canon. After my birthday, I'll probably have enough money to get one. :teehee:

I saved money from my birthday and Christmas, but every time I think about buying something I can't let myself because I want to go n an out of country trip and that's not gonna happen without saving. :aah:

:mikacool: I'm back!

Welcome back Sarah :teehee:

That one? YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE. just a suggestion. :fisch:

Welcome to da club. We hand out tshirts.

I saved money from my birthday and Christmas' date=' but every time I think about buying something I can't let myself because I want to go n an out of country trip and that's not gonna happen without saving. :aah:

Welcome back Sarah :teehee:[/quote']

Nevah. Nevah. Nevah. Nevah.

I want a shirt.

Please. Please. Please. Please. Write more Fanfics.

What about the one you're wearing? :mf_rosetinted:

They're not my specialty. Just.... I'm not hardcore.

It wasn't free, lovebug.