Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not amused. :mf_rosetinted: Actually' date=' I would. But mainly because Tim Burton ate off it. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Correction: Mainly because you're insane. :pinkbow:

Anyways, it doesn't matter. I know you have your eye on other things, too.... :mf_rosetinted: Oh no. NO. NOT THIS AGAIN, GRACE. Please don't tell me you're re-entering your "obsessively collect movie stuffs and props" phase. :doh::aah:

Correction: Mainly because you're insane. :pinkbow:

Anyways' date=' it doesn't matter. I know you have your eye on other things, too.... :mf_rosetinted: Oh no. NO. NOT THIS AGAIN, GRACE. Please don't tell me you're re-entering your "obsessively collect movie stuffs and props" phase. :doh::aah:[/color']

Sure, whatever you say. Because I'm totally not lucky or anything, I should definitely NOT want to jump on the opportunity to buy something from my idol's personal collection. Of course not. :pinkbow:

That's true. I've been looking at a lot of props lately. And memorabilia. You know I could probably snag one of the Corpse Bride promotional flip books...

Sure' date=' whatever you say. Because I'm totally not lucky or anything, I should definitely NOT want to jump on the opportunity to buy something from my idol's personal collection. Of course not. :pinkbow:

That's true. I've been looking at a lot of props lately. And memorabilia. You know I could probably snag one of the Corpse Bride promotional flip books...

Shut up. What happened to saving for your trip? This is a serious matter. :mf_rosetinted:

And you tell yourself you don't fall for retail therapy. :mikacool:

Shut up. What happened to saving for your trip? This is a serious matter. :mf_rosetinted:

And you tell yourself you don't fall for retail therapy. :mikacool:

Oh' date=' lucky for you Mr. Jiminy Cricket, I only have cash. I couldn't buy anything amazing if I wanted to. :mikacool::mikacool:

But it isn't retail therapy. THIS STUFF IS SPECIAAAALLLL. :aah:

Oh' date=' lucky for you Mr. Jiminy Cricket, I only have cash. I couldn't buy anything amazing if I wanted to. :mikacool::mikacool:

I'm not your conscience, just your common sense. :fisch:

That it is. You got me there. :mf_rosetinted: xD but still, consider it. How does this weigh in? Save for trip... Buy movie props and plates used by celebrities. Honestly? Honestly. XD:naughty:

Are you feeling alright, I see you have been talking to your self :aah:

I'm not your conscience' date=' just your common sense. :fisch:

That it is. You got me there. :mf_rosetinted: xD but still, consider it. How does this weigh in? Save for trip... Buy movie props and plates used by celebrities. Honestly? Honestly. XD:naughty:

Ah. Touché.

:tears: DUCK U. :tears:

There' date=' there. You know what you want. :itsok::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

You're right. But sjljewjskjfsejskejs I don't know I don't know. Thank god for not being super completely 100% impulsive. :naughty:

There there my little crazy :itsok:

Yeah... I know I am. :3 xD I'm just trying to slowly talk myself out of going on an obsessive collector's rampage again. :roftl: